Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comics should be 2 bucks tops. 4 :camby:

Only reason they're not is because they have no fukking idea how to market their comics to people who don't already read comics. If more people were buying the prices would be lower. Comics are becoming easier and easier to make but they're selling to fewer and fewer people.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Only reason they're not is because they have no fukking idea how to market their comics to people who don't already read comics. If more people were buying the prices would be lower. Comics are becoming easier and easier to make but they're selling to fewer and fewer people.

:what:

I don't see how this is a problem seeing as how BIG comic book heroes are now. Seriously :wtf:

I started reading comics after I saw the Avengers movie. :heh:

I was always into the characters, tho, but I had no interest in comics as a kid. I had a few lying around that I never even read.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
1441222_10152022902573794_1209254600_n.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Major spoilers for Uncanny Avengers #14
3 characters die: Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch and Rogue:

2LrbjpT.jpg

oiNDNKo.jpg

ZU8X9z6.jpg

Surprisingly I don't much care...Wanda will be back yet again by the time the next Avengers movie rolls around, no X-Man stays dead for more than a year and Wonder Man dies on the regular anyway. Besides Uncanny Avengers has been prett underwhelming since around the third issue.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Major spoilers for Uncanny Avengers #14
3 characters die: Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch and Rogue:

2LrbjpT.jpg

oiNDNKo.jpg

ZU8X9z6.jpg

Surprisingly I don't much care...Wanda will be back yet again by the time the next Avengers movie rolls around, no X-Man stays dead for more than a year and Wonder Man dies on the regular anyway. Besides Uncanny Avengers has been prett underwhelming since around the third issue.

Was it necessary though? to post the "major spoilers" You fukking nerd?