Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
ieYr39L.jpg

There are supposed to be clues in this pic for the direction the Bat books will be going in the coming year.

The most obvious thing is no Nightwing.
And Gordon looks like he is either standing at a funeral or in cuffs.
There is also a Robin on Ace the Bat Hound's back.

So, dikk gonna die in Forever Evil then..smh

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just read Old Man Logan, shyt was pure piff :whew: I love the story of wolverine as basically William Munny living in the Wanted universe. The art work was :ahh:and I like the slow burn pace leading up to the inevitable unsheathing of his claws. Even hawkeye blind was still a badass. Dinosaurs at first was :scusthov: but black bolt showing up made it :banderas:. I also thought it was pretty creative how they explained wolverine going pacifist. Mark Millar is hit or miss but when he hits got damm is he entertaining. Avengers#23 was good, I was just expecting more of the Black order, instead we just get:flabbynsick: the one guy who Thanos smacked around. I hope infinity #6 is long cause there's a lot of battle left to be seen.

New batman was great as usual, Never thought I would dig purple gloves but it fits perfectly with the art. It really is a great origin story, but I'm really hyped for what Synder has planned for his next story line when he wraps up zero year. Between batman/superman/the wake he's killing it right now
Man...in Old Man Logan when you finally find out how "they" did it :wow:

The shyt was GENIUS. Even I had to take a step back like...wow...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Alfred gonna hide the silver

Robin gon be like :birdman:

Yeah. Imagine what Two-Face is going to do.

SMH @ them going to kill Nightwing off. So that Damian and dikk are gone, and batgirl going her own way, what team does Batman have left?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
interesting. Casey's current comic "Sex", is about a Batman expy set in the future who's trying to get acclimated into a life without crimefighting. His Robin, apparently, was a black kid.

Guess someone at DC is a fan.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Zero was my favorite comic of the week so far.

It read very much like those Warren Ellis standalone stories that he used to do in whatever series he was writing.

I'm thinking about going back and rereading Global Frequency just because of this issue of Zero... just to remind myself how much GOAT Ellis really is.