Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see why some people think that BB/Thanos fight should have been longer. It played out exactly how it should have. BB using his scream which is his ONLY chance in the fight and Thanos getting hurt by it but ultimately shrugging it off. History has shown us that Thanos has an insane level of durability and has taken shots from Odin. BB is not Skyfather level.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They retconed it? Haha
No it always was a Skrull.
Remember that Secret Invasion was right after WWHulk. That very same Black Bolt that got beat up by Hulk was the one that revealed himself right before Secret Invasion in that Illuminati meeting

images

blackboltskrull.JPG

Black Bolt can't speak like that without leveling the building

DMR

Killa
Daps
Im dissapointed with BB/Thanos fight too, Black Bolts power caused rift that ripped open the universe and Thanos just shrugged it off like it was nothing :beli:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jesus Christ Thanos put the beats on BB like it was Darkseid shooting the fair one with Bats :whoo:

I thought the Inhuman King was a beast :wtb:

*edits those Power Rankings*

*informs the Illuminati HR department*

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im dissapointed with BB/Thanos fight too, Black Bolts power caused rift that ripped open the universe and Thanos just shrugged it off like it was nothing :beli:

That's not accurate. Reread War of Kings. Black Bolt's voice powered the T-Bomb that caused the rift. It was not his voice alone.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
lmao Jeezus, dudes... it's THANOS.

I'ma say it like I said at that other board over there.

Thanos has been sucked into- INTO black holes to little effect,

Taken shots from an angry Odin that ruined Asgard and turned the ground they were standing on to glass

Taken shots from an admittedly weakened and hungry Galactus

:heh: hell, remember during Thanos Quest, dude was traveling through realities, each reality broke him down and changed him to fit it.... his durability alone made him (painfully) snap right back to his original shape!

You're.... disappointed that he waded through some forcibly shifted electrons!?

I wasn't joking an issue ago when I was like
Yeah, old school Thanos would have waded through that and walked up on Bolt like

shh2.jpg

cause that's how it was SUPPOSED to play out! :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The new Ghost Rider is going to be driving cars.

:heh: hey @TheGodling how much you wanna bet it's gonna look like Kavinsky covers with flaming skulls on it?

I thought you might've been reaching with the Kavinsky link, then I read this:

Felipe Smith: "Our All-New Ghost Rider, as the title suggests, is an absolutely new character: Robbie Reyes. Robbie's an East Los Angeles high school senior with a short fuse and a passion for electronic music and absolutely anything powered by an engine."

They're not even trying to hide it one bit. :deadmanny: