Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
when is the last time he lead a team? would be interesting to see.

it's been a while.....

During the last New Mutants book, they had him and Dani play the typical roles:

Sam: :sadcam: Ahm unfit ta lead da teeeaamm.....

Dani: :comeon: stop being a bytch, sam- know what, I'll do it myself.

I ask about cable because since there is no more apocalypse (for now) and hope is all good what is cable doing?

:patrice: I'm reading the book, and honestly I have no idea what Cable is doing.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
it's been a while.....

During the last New Mutants book, they had him and Dani play the typical roles:

Sam: :sadcam: Ahm unfit ta lead da teeeaamm.....

Dani: :comeon: stop being a bytch, sam- know what, I'll do it myself.

:patrice: I'm reading the book, and honestly I have no idea what Cable is doing.

I mean since technically he is from that era he could pick a side in the mutants rights issue.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Well I guess i better copp that, is it just me or does anyone else think Punisher and Blade would make a dope Marvel Team Up Comic, seeing as how blade just doesnt fight vampires he takes on all things paranormal

Whose still reading TMNT City Fall? Evil Leonardo :ohlawd:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
guess everybody's too busy playing GTA V to read/do what they do....

Forever Evil #2 dropped today. It's.... scary how much Ultraman reminds one of Superman. The calm, direct demeanor. Except.... he got that Wonderwoman in check by sheer fear. On some pimp shyt. I don't even think he frowned.

Who is that in that chair? And what were the villains running from?

All-New X-men: I was right about the Jeans. I did have to backtrack and read Wolvie's X-Men book, cause honestly... who reads that? The fight between Xorn and Emma's group just goes to prove the point we were trying to make about Jean's TP. Extremely powerful, all blunt force. I'm interested as hell in Vamp Jubilee's group. Looks like a Sorcerer Supreme with Cloak's.... cloak? Two Icemen? Peter with Majik's sword? I'm thinking one of the groups is a Brotherhood group. Nah really I have no idea what's going on in that future. lol That excites me.

Read Swamp Thing on a whim, kinda enjoyed it. Gotta backtrack now.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
lol I hated it when he was just holed up at the mansion and trolling people.

I loved it during Carey's run.... the same run that had Mystique on the team. The team's dynamic and personal history just..... worked. X-Men needs teams like this. A team of all non a-listers and villains without Wolverine thrown in there to draw readers.

Cable
Rogue
Cannonball
Mystique
Iceman
Sabretooth
Lady Mastermind
Omega Sentinel
That shyt sucked.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What DC got against anybody who wore tha Robin costume?!

Damian dead, dikk gettin' SONNED to Bolivia (and rumored that Dan Didio wanted/wants 2 kill him off), Stephanie Brown not even in tha New 52,

Tha Teen Titans gettin' SONNED to Bolivia by Johnny Quick and Atomica in such a disrespectful manner. Titans have taken on Deathstroke, Brother Blood, Superboy Prime, and Trigon.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mighty Avengers #2 was an improvement. Battle of the Atom is still meh.

Battle Of The Atom is two cartons of boo boo.

Time travel in tha Marvel Universe is a headache.

They literally got 3 different versions of Beast running around in that dumb event. It's just....stupid.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hinterkind (Vertigo) was good enough that I will check back for the issues later on.

Reminds that I need to catch back up on my Fables/ Fairest books

The New Green Lantern crossover started. I believed it started in New Guardians with Relic, the main villain, attacking the Blue Lanterns. Relic had a villain month issue as well.

Haven't read Forever Evil and Earth 2 as of yet.