Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Bleedingcool went detective on em but revealing how Thanos son looks isn't really a huge spoiler

I'm beginning to like Superior Spider-Man more than the last 100 issues of Amazing Spider-Man

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How's the
Bleedingcool went detective on em but revealing how Thanos son looks isn't really a huge spoiler

I'm beginning to like Superior Spider-Man more than the last 100 issues of Amazing Spider-Man
How's the future Spider-man reacting to Spock and why is he here ?? Times supposed to be broken in marvel lol

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spock doesn't have Peter's memories so he doesn't remember Miguel so they've been fighting and shyt
Lol at Spock reckless behavior . Is issue 19 supposed to be the game changer big issue that slotts been saying will reverberate for years ?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Whats the difference between inhumans and Mutants? That city in the sky where the inhumans live, does the regular non superpowered world know about it?

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
How do yall feel about Marvel ending the Ultimate Universe and bringing Miles Morales to the regular marvel universe?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His name is Thane :heh:
When him and and skar taking over marvel :heh
Whats the difference between inhumans and Mutants? That city in the sky where the inhumans live, does the regular non superpowered world know about it?
you know what I don't think so they use to be on the moon or something .
How do yall feel about Marvel ending the Ultimate Universe and bringing Miles Morales to the regular marvel universe?
Are they doing it ? And if so can Ock also take over him

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don't think Marvel are going to end the universe it will probably be relaunched but If they do Miles story should end with the universe IMO

bringing him to the 616 would be horrible he would become like the 5th Spider-Man character he wouldn't even be the main Spider-Man anymore plus he would lose his whole supporting cast

Still seems too similar to mutants, it seems like Marvel tried to copy its own idea :heh: are the inhumans new? I never heard of them before.

I for one would rather read an Inhuman book than an X-book

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
they keep trying to pull a DC bringing in characters from a U so they can end it but it doesn't work. Remember that girl Bucky from the Heroes Reborn U. :lolbron: gave her a book.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
What do y'all make of this Ebony Maw fukker? Dude seems to have his own ulterior motives. And he's obviously very powerful to get the drop on Dr. Strange like that and turn him into a hypnotized puppet.

I was lurking on the CBR boards and some people were speculating that he might be a demonically-altered/augmented Starfox, who of course is Thanos brother. :ohhh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ra's Al Ghul giving zero fukks about Forever Evil amused me :laugh:

He gave the same excuse Joker gave The Black Hand... Bats will be back and he will get in that ass and I want nothing to do with it lol