Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC announced today that Marc Andreyko is the new bat woman writer. DC also reminded folks that back in 06 they made bat woman the lead character in detective comic, probably so glaad leaves him alone

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
damn i just had high idea

what if doc ock never took over spider man's mind but only brainwashed him to think he did?

DMR

Killa
Daps

what if doc ock never took over spider man's mind but only brainwashed him to think he did?
:lupe: this could be Marvel's explanaition when they are gonna reverse it for the upcoming movie

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

That would be funny but that would also mean Doc Ock is dead completely since his body is gone
Actually it is more that DC is against marriage period. they have an editorial edict that none of their main characters (ie ones headlining their own books) should be getting hitched.
That is why the only married mofo in the entire DCU is Aquaman and he showed up that way. So don't expect any Superman/Wonder Woman, Superman/Lois Lane, Batman/Catwoman, Green Lantern/Carol Ferris marriages anytime soon.
The anti-gay marriage thing is just a better headline.
Aquaman isn't married

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Something about this doesn't make sense. DC went out of their way to make the Golden Age Green Lantern gay, and made a big deal out of creating a lesbian superhero in Batwoman, but yet now they have a problem. The whole concept of Batwoman from the beginning was that it was a gay batgirl.

I`m not gonna defend DC Editoral because they are fukkups most of the time, but there has to be something else involved in this.
That would be funny but that would also mean Doc Ock is dead completely since his body is gone

Aquaman isn't married
I thought Mera was still his wife even in the new 52 universe.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:to: X-Factor is done. But to be honest, it's been kinda floundering for the last couple of years.

Spiderman 2099 has landed. The setup was generic, but actually came off as fresh and totally new. Can't wait for the inevitable throwdown.

:ehh: I actually like Deadshot's new origin. It's kind of hard not to improve... what was it? He killed his brother by accident and went on to start dressing like Tuxedo Mask or some shyt? Yeah.

:heh: But Darkseid and Highfather were farmers now? wtf is that?

Infinity was okay. I am NOT a fan of this retconnish shyt that's been going on in comics.

Thinking about dropping Avengers AI. They need better art.

Still enjoying All New X-Men. Kinda men about Jean Grey. Only way I can see her coming back with the Xorn thing and being that age is..... if she never got screwed by Magneto... meaning she stayed around post this and Xorn Jean is CURRENT (05) Jean. I see you, Stuart. Molly grew up to be thicker than a Snickers (:heh:), meanwhile Deadpool looks more like Taskmaster, which is something I can see him evolving into. Notice how that blue wolvie thing hasnt shown up yet?

I do wish they stop pushing Sentinels, though. If it ain't Nimrod, Master Mold or Bastion, you can keep it.

Waiting on Mighty Avengers. They haven't said if Spidey is Ultimate or how he got there yet, though.

Too many shytty Villain Month books. I would have been happier if they did a "Tales of Earth 3" format.

yep that's all I got this week.