Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Rick Remender should be be embarrassed of himself. He basically made a worse version of Planet Hulk starring Captain America.

:ohhh: I never even realized this....

I was kinda shocked by the ending, though.

Although with the way they was pushing that mini=movie in the USA Today newspaper not ever a week ago, they just might be making room to replace her with her aunt, Peggy Carter. :upsetfavre:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What's the Forever Evil plot? What characters are playing important roles?

The Crime Syndicate "kills" the Justice League (all three teams) and takes over the world, recruiting super-villains to work for them. Some villains don't take too kindly to being taken over so the rebellious villains (led by Luthor of course) form their own pseudo-Justice League to fight the Crime Syndicate.
Luthor's team looks cool as hell though:
3IlUyFy.jpg

I wonder if that is dikk Grayson in the Batman suit?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is the new Captain Cold worth a damn? Or is that old Rogue magic really gone? I haven't read Flash in a minute. :to:
They have pretty much kept the same feel for the Rogues from before the revamp. They are not as chummy with Flash as they used to be but they haven't been changed completely either.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Crime Syndicate "kills" the Justice League (all three teams) and takes over the world, recruiting super-villains to work for them. Some villains don't take too kindly to being taken over so the rebellious villains (led by Luthor of course) form their own pseudo-Justice League to fight the Crime Syndicate.
3IlUyFy.jpg

Stealing concepts from Marvel.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Osborne becoming a focal point. Making villains into main guys.
Ehh what does that mean? How does that relate to forever evil ? Luthor also did the same thing in final crisis and infinite crisis please Osborn became a primary villain Luthor is the hero

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Like Osborne becoming a focal point. Making villains into main guys.
Norman Osborn becoming the top cop of the Marvel U is nothing like an evil Justice league taking over the entire world.
The concepts are totally different.
And focusing on villains was done long before Marvel did it with Osborn after the Civil War/Secret War stuff.
Hell DC actually had a Secret Society of Super-Villains monthly comic book out in the late 1970s that was just about villains teaming up to do villainous shyt.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Norman Osborn becoming the top cop of the Marvel U is nothing like an evil Justice league taking over the entire world.
The concepts are totally different.
And focusing on villains was done long before Marvel did it with Osborn after the Civil War/Secret War stuff.
Hell DC actually had a Secret Society of Super-Villains monthly comic book out in the late 1970s that was just about villains teaming up to do villainous shyt.
I guess i missed that since i didnt exist at that time, friend. It just seems like everything has been real super hero like and now theres a shift to focusing on demonic elements.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
3IlUyFy.jpg

I wanna know how Bats got mixed up. :gladbron: :mindblown: