Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ya seen this article on IGN.com with Geoff Johns telling who's REALLY behind "Trinity War" and "Forever Evil"?!

Here ya go, homie:

What’s most surprising about Forever Evil isn’t its repercussions, however. It’s that everything we thought we knew about the series is wrong. Up to this point, we’ve believed that the Secret Society of Super Villains has been in control, manipulating the Justice League and turning public opinion against them.

The fact is that there’s an even higher power, one that will be revealed at the end of Trinity War in Justice League #23
“The Crime Syndicate will be the ones leading the charge to take the world in Forever Evil.” The Crime Syndicate’s debut in the New 52 calls back to their roots – a team of twisted, evil incarnations of the Justice League that come from the parallel Earth-3.
tPQgMU9.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Infinity seems like its going to be the best event since House Of M(Yeah I liked it)

I'm not really interested in Battle of the atom(Who green-lit this shyt during another event :snoop:) or that Inhumans shyt so no more buying event books this year!!

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Infinity seems like its going to be the best event since House Of M(Yeah I liked it)

I'm not really interested in Battle of the atom(Who green-lit this shyt during another event :snoop:) or that Inhumans shyt so no more buying event books this year!!
The Inhumans are going to be all over Infinity though.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

it's just hte fact that every storyline that isn't a minor one in Marvel is considered an "Event" right now.