Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If I remember right, his killing Zoom was boring. it was just something that he did and it didn't seem to affect him in the slightest. If I remember right.

Kinda :demonic: now that I think about it.
Nah that storyline where Flash killed Zoom was tight.
And while it bothered Barry to an extent, he wasn't all broken up over it because at the time it was assumed that Zoom had murdered Iris and Zoom was in the process of trying to kill Barry's new girlfriend so Barry wasn't going to give too many fukks over it. Plus he did it by accident and ended up on trial for manslaughter.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guy who trained impulse n
I mean how does Wally just not exist :dwillhuh: I guess when he gets with iris he could come around but impulse already there it would be odd. Barry I remember for " killing"zoom iris death , and his sacrifice . He's pretty corny outside of that

That's them "old school" DC writers who were little kids and grew up with Barry as Flash, smh.

Barry so swagless.

Wally is tha Flash I came up with. Remember tha cool "buddy cop" relationship him and Kyle had in Morrison's JLA run?

They were tha 2 young cats fighting alongside tha "old guys" Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter.

Maybe Wally resurfaces during "Forever Evil" or later on in "Trinity War".

DMR

Killa
Daps
Barry is boring as fukk, same as Captain America and Superman. I guess boy scouts cant develop a personality :manny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
SuperiorSpider-Man014-006_zpsd94f6b6b.jpg

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: I'M JUST ON PAGE THREE!

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: at Constantine #5 . Nicca got sonned by billy . And jla dark #22 :lupe: damn battlelines drawn teams divided , trinity war getting real . Who else is reading this ?

Superman loose, Waller got Firestorm making a big batch of Kryptonite, Constantine manipulating a very naive and childish Captain Marvel to do some dirt in A.R.G.U.S. base ( I think

Constantine is tha "mole" and he gonna manipulate Captain Marvel into freeing Darkside's daughter)

Then tha whole time you got this creepy nikka The Outsider scheming and plotting playing all tha Leagues like puppets.

Marvel better come HARD with this Infinity event, cuz DC is not playing. They dropping classical piff!!!!!!

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: I wanna say "no".....

But it's John Constantine. How can you ever be sure what dude is doing? :lupe:

Them cats on CBR think Superman is tha mole.

They figure that Ultraman replaced Superman at some point in tha last year and is causing all this chaos to set off tha "Trinity War" and usher in "Forever Evil".

I can't wait 2 see exactly "what" The Outsider" is "bringing into our world".

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Barry disappeared and then 'died' right before DC started to tell darker stories so his stories were always lighter.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: I wanna say "no".....

But it's John Constantine. How can you ever be sure what dude is doing? :lupe:
Them cats on CBR think Superman is tha mole.

They figure that Ultraman replaced Superman at some point in tha last year and is causing all this chaos to set off tha "Trinity War" and usher in "Forever Evil".

I can't wait 2 see exactly "what" The Outsider" is "bringing into our world".
I read Constantine 5 he just steals the lighting from billy by switching voices . He says to keep him from doing the wrong thing for the right reason .it leads to John having to say shazam and turning into cap marvel :gladbron: it doesn't seem he's the mole by The end he's not exactly in good shape .
Ido think superman is the mole but inadvertently by what ever is infecting him . What I don't understand is the solicits for the solo books during the forever Evil run seem kind of tame compared to the justice league books .

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read Constantine 5 he just steals the lighting from billy by switching voices . He says to keep him from doing the wrong thing for the right reason .it leads to John having to say shazam and turning into cap marvel :gladbron: it doesn't seem he's the mole by The end he's not exactly in good shape .
Ido think superman is the mole but inadvertently by what ever is infecting him . What I don't understand is the solicits for the solo books during the forever Evil run seem kind of tame compared to the justice league books .

I peeped that too about tha solicits too!

I JUST found out Lex Luthor, The Rogues and couple of other villains are gonna click up and ride on The Outsider and his "Secret Society" and tha mysterious person/force behind "Trinity War" and "Forever Evil".

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I peeped that too about tha solicits too!

I JUST found out Lex Luthor, The Rogues and couple of other villains are gonna click up and ride on The Outsider and his "Secret Society" and tha mysterious person/force behind "Trinity War" and "Forever Evil".
Yeah I read about the rouges :leon: they did the same during libras attempted secret society. The rouges deserve Wally not Barry . I remember them accidentally killing Bart and then getting revenge on the reverse kid flash .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's going on with young Loki ? Another evil Loki took over his body ?
And why must prodigy be made gay ???