Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They pushed Emma and Cyclops hard. The Fraction era was really behind that. He was always being set up to go down though...he put together X-Force, threatened the major of San Fran, the dictator attitude to Rogue, and his attitude towards Hope was no good from the get go.

Storm and Panther are breaking up because of her being on the X-side of things when Namor scorched Wakanda.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They pushed Emma and Cyclops hard. The Fraction era was really behind that. He was always being set up to go down though...he put together X-Force, threatened the major of San Fran, the dictator attitude to Rogue, and his attitude towards Hope was no good from the get go.

Storm and Panther are breaking up because of her being on the X-side of things when Namor scorched Wakanda.

:dwillhuh: :sadbron: she backed that ??? I got to read a AvX collection to understand the fukkery.
Yes I see what your saying with cyke especially when they had wolvie break off I figured that wasn't going to end well for cyke.
Him cannonball , iceman were always my favorites .
Cyke had that batman I won't kill thing going on back in the day and didn't want to ruin Xavier's dream . The gradual hardening especially after genosha and scarlet witch was nice

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know a lot about how this comic shyt works.

If I'm reading AvX right then they relegated x-men characters to be Avenger sidekicks, right?

Obviously, I'm kinda annoyed at how all this shyt played out cause you KNEW they weren't going to have any of the x-men come out on top outside of wolverine. It wasn't even a question no matter how they tried to spin it. They stay writing the Avengers and their members doing arrogant ass backwards shyt and never really paying consequences. They shot Hulk into space, he came back stronger than ever and they still won. They roll up on x-men island, basically throw the x-men into concentration camps based on wolverine's word and they still win. Scarlet Witch makes an entire species an endangered species then when she comes back to life they bring her back into the fold like it never happened. Marvel fukking up with this one.

I couldn't have said it better

This Scarlet Witch sh1t really got me :mindblown::wtf::damn:

This b1tch just floating around like sh1t is sweet :stopitslime:

How the fukk is she even alive?

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

she was always alive. She was just missing. Doom found her and tried to take advantage of her temporary memory loss so he could tap into her power. Young Avengers found her and tried to rescue her while the Avengers were trying to arrest her and the X-Men were trying to arrest/kill her. After Doom's defeat the Young Avengers contested both Avengers and X-Men by pointing out the hypocrisy of allowing former villains into their ranks, but judging Scarlet Witch. I think everyone decided to leave her alone at the end of that.

Oh, and one of the Young Avengers died and that's the excuse that was used to turn Iron Lad on the path to evil :childplease:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wouldnt that be a better reason to fight each other ??? Then this Phoenix bullshyt. She's writtten like the sentry almost now powerful enough to beat anyone . It's ridiculous she's a god damn deus ex machina

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
she was always alive. She was just missing. Doom found her and tried to take advantage of her temporary memory loss so he could tap into her power. Young Avengers found her and tried to rescue her while the Avengers were trying to arrest her and the X-Men were trying to arrest/kill her. After Doom's defeat the Young Avengers contested both Avengers and X-Men by pointing out the hypocrisy of allowing former villains into their ranks, but judging Scarlet Witch. I think everyone decided to leave her alone at the end of that.

Oh, and one of the Young Avengers died and that's the excuse that was used to turn Iron Lad on the path to evil :childplease:

:rudy:

you do realize that Iron Lad was Kang the conquer right? It was going to happen.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wait what ? What storyline is This , and who died?! My nicca ironlad :steviej:They need to get runaways back up last I saw them was in avengers academy getting old lace .

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:rudy:

you do realize that Iron Lad was Kang the conquer right? It was going to happen.

yeah, but his whole existence up to that point was to NOT become Kang. shyt, he even killed Kang because he never wanted to become him. But Cassie Lang dies and all of a sudden he don't give a fukk?

:childplease:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, but his whole existence up to that point was to NOT become Kang. shyt, he even killed Kang because he never wanted to become him. But Cassie Lang dies and all of a sudden he don't give a fukk?

:ooh: that giant girl p*ssy

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

women got that type of power. her father is dead to right?