Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
How Emma walks away from these events is anyone's guess...but Magik had the ETHER of the year nominee in Uncanny #18. She str8 played Colossus like a fukking JACKASS:laugh: What a wonderful flip that was.

Bendis dialogue in #11 of A v X was nearly terrible. He had Iceman sounding like a whole different character and why would Hope be that concerned over Xavier..she's only met him like once. LOL@that dramatic scene with Rogue and Hulk and they did NOTHING the whole fukking issue:laugh:

Magick is fukking evil. Little snowflake my ass. She's gotten to be totally dislikeable as of late. She's been getting a major push though. They need to just let her be a full blown major villain at this point.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magick is fukking evil. Little snowflake my ass. She's gotten to be totally dislikeable as of late. She's been getting a major push though. They need to just let her be a full blown major villain at this point.

What did she do? Been doing ?
On a side(random)note how is reed ok with namor constantly trying to fukk his wife and her giving fukk me stares to the the guy. Same thing with Logan I know jean would of let him hit in new xmen cause scott was being cold but they just make out and Logan is like we know it wouldnt work

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How has he been writing bobby ? :wow: that's my boy

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
On a side(random)note how is reed ok with namor constantly trying to fukk my wife and her giving fukk me stares to the the guy. Same thing with Logan I know jean would of let him hit in new xmen cause scott was being cold but they just make out and Logan is like we know it wouldnt work

:dwillhuh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If only this universe was true marvel canon.

images

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
On a side(random)note how is reed ok with namor constantly trying to fukk my wife and her giving fukk me stares to the the guy. Same thing with Logan I know jean would of let him hit in new xmen cause scott was being cold but they just make out and Logan is like we know it wouldnt work
She's been whylin. I didn't read the story so I don't all the specifics, but in New Mutants, she brought her teammates into Limbo under false pretenses and put their lives in danger and all she really wanted to do was get her revenge on some demons and she didn't apologize for it. After that, the X-Men put her in a straight jacket and locked her up in a power-negating cell 24/7 and only let her out when they needed her on missions.

When she became Phoenix-powered, she brought a piece of Limbo on Earth and held a bunch of Avengers captive there where they were psychologically tortured by demons.

And she volunteered to become Cytorrak's new Juggernaut before Colossus intervened and said he would do it instead of her to protect here. Then just now she revealed that she knew Colossus would sacrifice himself for her, and she planned it all because she wanted him to feel demonic darkness like her and smiled about it.

She's been getting a major push too. She beat Dr. Strange in Limbo. And she along with Colossus with the Phoenix power put the beats on Thor.

She's pretty much a evil demonic being with no feelings or morals at this point. They might as well just make her do a full heel turn and become a major villain.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's been whylin. I didn't read the story so I don't all the specifics, but in New Mutants, she brought her teammates into Limbo under false pretenses and put their lives in danger and all she really wanted to do was get her revenge on some demons and she didn't apologize for it. After that, the X-Men put her in a straight jacket and locked her up in a power-negating cell 24/7 and only let her out when they needed her on missions.

When she became Phoenix-powered, she brought a piece of Limbo on Earth and held a bunch of Avengers captive there where they were psychologically tortured by demons.

And she volunteered to become Cytorrak's new Juggernaut before Colossus intervened and said he would do it instead of her to protect here. Then just now she revealed that she knew Colossus would sacrifice himself for her, and she planned it all because she wanted him to feel demonic darkness like her and smiled about it.

She's been getting a major push too. She beat Dr. Strange in Limbo. And she along with Colossus with the Phoenix power put the beats on Thor.

She's pretty much a evil demonic being with no feelings or morals at this point. They might as well just make her do a full heel turn and become a major villain.

She's a bytch . :ld: but I still hate scarlet witch

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The ONLY way that AvX redeems itself Bishop/Cable/Cyclops/Rachel/Jean/X-Men is if Hope steps up and absorbs the Phoenix Force. Then she MUST give Rachel back her piece, revive Jean, restore the mutant x-gene and then does something like murder a bunch of people in the process.

It's the only thing that makes sense at this point. It makes Cyclops right all along, the Avengers wrong in that she restores mutantdom and can control it; right in that she still does something destructive (Marvel can be happy). It makes Cable right for saving her, Bishop right for wanting to kill her. Rachel wins and gains part of her power back and Jean is back which turns everyone's world upside down. Drama in the X-Men is always a must.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My God, I just read Wolverine & The X-Men #16 and it really has me hoping that Jason Aaron gets removed from the book as part of all the Marvel Now! stuff.
His love of these baby Hellfire Club kids is stupid and the character of Kade Kilgore is the most forced ridiculous creation in recent memory.