Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked him better when he was hanging out with the Zoo Crew.
TGLZph4.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about a snarky rac00n but DC has had a couple snarky squirrels/chipmunks in the Green Lantern Corps (Ch'p and B'dg) and they turned Captain Carrot into a snarky Rocket Rac00n-type character named K'rot in the New 52.
uBGfZKx.jpg
Oh lol they meant b'dg... I didn't connect him to rocket at all , green lantern always had those type of quirky characters going back to gnort . Didn't rocket racc00ns creator make captain Carrot also ?
read Secret Avengers: I REALLY want to like this book, but it just seems so... random. And the Agent Coulson and nikkalaus Fury thing just ain't working for me. Cool idea, poor execution.

Read Uncanny X-Force: Why did I enjoy this so much!? :mindblown: Cluster needs to lose that damn mask. Black old school Psylocke :smugfavre: I feel wrong for enjoying this issue. :to:

read Avengers Arena. :obama: I'm enjoying it. Kinda ready for it to be over with, though. If they're gonna be a team and/or kill some more wack unheard of characters, they need to do so and get back to being whatever they're gonna be.

you don't like the runaways ?!!? Or avengers academy ?Poor nico justin and chase ... I hate how the new characters are the ones surviving..I'm curious as go the help that will be coming is

Read Hawkeye: :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: goddayum. Give this book to a dog lover, brehs. They could sell this issue in PetSmart or vets offices and make a KILLING. BRILLIANT storytelling from Fraction and Aja. They keep this up, this book is going to be on some All Time GOAT lists. Seriously.

Read Scarlet Spider: was there a change of artist? This issue felt.... off pacing wise.

STILL got stuff to read. :whew:

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
If you really want to know.
It's The Outsider..he was introduced in the FLASHPOINT miniseries and it is possible he might remember life pre-The New 52.
In the SIlver Age, "The Outsider" was an identity that Alfred Pennyworth adopted when he briefly had super-powers and turned evil.

OHHHHHHH!!! THAT explains his and MM's convo.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:maadkendrick:

yeah I liked Young Avengers and Runaways AND Cammi's stint in the DNAverse.

it's just they got too many throwaway characters doing nothing but taking up space.

I cant see the fish girl or axe dude or punisher shirt boy (they're so static I can't remember their names) even being on a team worth taking seriously.

and Nico got a raw deal.

And yeah I been reading oung Avengers. I hate fill in artists.

And yeah, Rogue got retconned into losing her virginity to Sentry.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I liked Young Avengers and Runaways AND Cammi's stint in the DNAverse.

it's just they got too many throwaway characters doing nothing but taking up space.

I cant see the fish girl or axe dude or punisher shirt boy (they're so static I can't remember their names) even being on a team worth taking seriously.

and Nico got a raw deal.

And yeah I been reading oung Avengers. I hate fill in artists.

And yeah, Rogue got retconned into losing her virginity to Sentry.

That's the problem with avengers arena the characters no one cares about and are made up by the creator I believe are thriving . Who is that girl controlling robots and sonning x-23 like that?
I don't know why but kid Loki got me into young avengers , and prodigy and speed possibly joining:noah: I don't like marvel boy but that scene where he was like come with me if you want to be awesome was kind of cool