Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
DC need 2 do tha right thing and bring back tha Secret Six and let Gail

Samone do her thing.

Suicide Squad sucks ASS.

I miss Scandal, Deadshot, Bane, Ragdoll, Catman, Killa Shark, and Jeanette

being tha most dysfunctional team in comics, goin' on bat shyt crazy

adventures, and walkin' tha thin line btw being heroes and villains.

I miss Secret Six...that was my favorite book for awhile.
And Suicide Squad was ass cheeks for the first 19 issues be ause Adam Glass was a bad fit for the book and wrote really unoriginal boring stories.
But with issue #20 the book has gotten good because new writer Ales Kot has a good feel for the vibe the book should have. I am enjoying the book now.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I forgot Uncanny Avengers even came out until I looked on Biafra's blog.

.....can somebody explain to me why Wolverine is seeing a dead Kid Apocalypse?

Didn't we go over this last month?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, how the fukk is Wolverine getting a pass for all this shyt he's been doing but Cyclops is treated as public enemy #1 .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
For some reason, Xavier's death means more than him killing his own kids and doing everything in his power to to try to kill Wiccan and Wanda.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine chills with everyone while cyclops always got a stick up his ass. Hell people like Havok better then cyclops.

Havok is a government tool so idk why people like him :dwillhuh: he acts like a chump and where was he during the big events while cyke was saving mutantkind

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Havok is a government tool so idk why people like him :dwillhuh: he acts like a chump and where was he during the big events while cyke was saving mutantkind

havok has always been an government tool though. cyke's treatment bothers the hell out of me especially when capt. america pulled the same shyt with the civil war.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Havok is a naive kinda unrealistic nonconfrontational safe type. But c00nverine turned Benedict Arnold against Cyclops in the middle of a fight and took up arms against his own people in AVX.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He was in space on a mission to murder his little brother. But now that he's on earth he wants to lecture people about not killing. :heh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Havok is a naive kinda unrealistic nonconfrontational safe type. But c00nverine turned Benedict Arnold against Cyclops in the middle of a fight and took up arms against his own people in AVX.

If you're a long time reader of X-Men comics none of this shyt makes sense.

Everything Cyke did during that period made sense.

He moved everybody to the west coast because the old institute was constantly being attacked an kids were dying left and right.

He moved everybody to Utopia because Norman Osborne showed up and wanted to essentially enslave every mutant in San Francisco.

He formed X-Force to take out threats that would have completely eliminated mutants.

Then they pull that Schism bullshyt with Wolverine suddenly being upset about kids fighting even though EVERY incarnation of the X-Men have had children fighting and many of them were trained by Wolverine.

shyt doesn't hold up to even the tiniest bit of scrutiny.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

he learned it from his big brother or did you did you forget that cyclops started x-factor. And when he did it he was hunting down mutants for the government.

:ooh:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
And now Cyclops is getting all this love?

He was the corniest motherfukker in x-men for the longest. Give him a few Malcolm x quotes and all of sudden he is interesting again.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was in space on a mission to murder his little brother. But now that he's on earth he wants to lecture people about not killing. :heh:
Where is Vulcan ? Dead? Why hasn't havok tried to really hear out Scott. It seem like from jump he made his mind up to be against cyke .
Yes wolverine is a chump and He's such a hypocrite :wtb: and he broke time:youngsabo: cyke was teaching those kids to protect themselves from damn sentinels he wasn't turning them into suicide bombers or something.
havok has always been an government tool though. cyke's treatment bothers the hell out of me especially when capt. america pulled the same shyt with the civil war.

Well mutant x havok was interesting . Captain America a man I never saw get involved before now suddenly wants to tell mutants how to live :wtb: I used to like how even though you would think he's close minded cap was a pretty openminded but now he's a fascist.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're a long time reader of X-Men comics none of this shyt makes sense.

Everything Cyke did during that period made sense.

He moved everybody to the west coast because the old institute was constantly being attacked an kids were dying left and right.

He moved everybody to Utopia because Norman Osborne showed up and wanted to essentially enslave every mutant in San Francisco.

He formed X-Force to take out threats that would have completely eliminated mutants.

Then they pull that Schism bullshyt with Wolverine suddenly being upset about kids fighting even though EVERY incarnation of the X-Men have had children fighting and many of them were trained by Wolverine.

shyt doesn't hold up to even the tiniest bit of scrutiny.
Exactly !!! Xavier sent the original xmen out to fight yet he's a saint :leostare:cyke does it he's a extremist . I don't see him doing anything they hasn't been done by Xavier except not take any crap
he learned it from his big brother or did you did you forget that cyclops started x-factor. And when he did it he was hunting down mutants for the government.

:ooh:

And now Cyclops is getting all this love?

He was the corniest motherfukker in x-men for the longest. Give him a few Malcolm x quotes and all of sudden he is interesting again.

That's old cyke. He organically changed I mean he saw Genoaha destroyed, no more mutants , kids getting attacked and killed :usure: he didn't just flip a switch