Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Btw after The Dark Knight Rises anybody feel they just threw the old bane in the bushes, I want a reboot of comic bane that doesnt involve him hulking up or wearing a luchador mask, hes a cat out for revenge they can do something with that

I still say the best interpretation of Bane in the character's entire existence was in Secret Six.

yeah man i didn't want to spoil it because that kind of ether should be witnessed fresh :pachaha:

btw: are they ever going to address why jubilee isn't a vampire anymore? that bytch just randomly shows up like she didn't run away to join a bunch of vampire ninjas.

They could always explain it away with the time shyt resulting from Age of Ultron.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah gothams all post apocalyptic like in the dark knight rises or more like I am legend it has something to do with the red hood
:wtf: wait what I need to read up on this
I still say the best interpretation of Bane in the character's entire existence was in Secret Six.

They could always explain it away with the time shyt resulting from Age of Ultron.

:patrice: so age of ultron is the equivalent of superboy primes punch in dc:whoa: stop it Marvel

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:wtf: wait what I need to read up on this

:patrice: so age of ultron is the equivalent of superboy primes punch in dc:whoa: stop it Marvel

:patrice: atleast marvel used an actual time machine to break time......*throws age of ultron in the bushes*

:blessed: image and valiant

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any idea on what happens with the original xmen ? How do they go back to the past ? What jean wipes their memories ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: atleast marvel used an actual time machine to break time......*throws age of ultron in the bushes*

:blessed: image and valiant

:merchant: don't take shots at superboy prime punch :leostare: ask kon-el how that went
when-the-old-dc-dies-robin-might-smile

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
DC need 2 do tha right thing and bring back tha Secret Six and let Gail

Samone do her thing.

Suicide Squad sucks ASS.

I miss Scandal, Deadshot, Bane, Ragdoll, Catman, Killa Shark, and Jeanette

being tha most dysfunctional team in comics, goin' on bat shyt crazy

adventures, and walkin' tha thin line btw being heroes and villains.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Ni99a please it's Namor the Submariner... if T'challa could put hands on that ni99a he WOULD have by now! :salute:

Ni9a destroyed his entire city & everytime he sees him he just talks. He's SOFT duke.

T'Challa is a boss and master chess player. Obviously he's not going to get into a straight up brawl with Namor, but best believe he's got something planned for him. Dude had a plan to take out his own wife while he was married to her.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T'Challa is a boss and master chess player. Obviously he's not going to get into a straight up brawl with Namor, but best believe he's got something planned for him. Dude had a plan to take out his own wife while he was married to her.

And lets not gloss over the fact that Namor was on the one who came asking for a truce. If he had a significant advantage over Wakanda or thought he'd ultimately win there's no fukking way he'd be lobbying for a truce.

Just watch, in the end it's gonna turn out that T'Challa is manipulating Namor AND Shuri.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

I love how if it were Batman making such threats against Superman, no one would find it unbelievable.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how if it were Batman making such threats against Superman, no one would find it unbelievable.

That's the thing people forget about T'Challa. He's essentially a combination of Batman AND Captain America.

T'Challa got plans to take out Galactus, had plans for a Skrull invasion, got plans to take out the Avengers, but I'm supposed to believe he doesn't stand a chance against Namor? :stopitslime:

And that's not even taking into account whatever other upgrades Hickman gave the character since making him "King of the Dead".

Also, don't think for a second that conversation he was having with Reed was what it appeared to be...T'Challa is clearly plotting on some serious shyt.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last issue of New Avengers was great. T`Challa and Namor, Doom eating with Richards and Strange. Hickman was having fun with those :boss: Kirby creations.

I wish they could make this book double sized each month.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And lets not gloss over the fact that Namor was on the one who came asking for a truce. If he had a significant advantage over Wakanda or thought he'd ultimately win there's no fukking way he'd be lobbying for a truce.

Just watch, in the end it's gonna turn out that T'Challa is manipulating Namor AND Shuri.

Well even though they never show it, Namor isn't a monster...he has to feel some sort of regret over his actions while part of the Phoenix 5 and on top of that he is a ruler who realizes that even if he wins that a war between Wakanda and Atlantis is going to result in heavy casualties for his kingdom too.
A truce between the two kingdoms is what a good ruler would do. That being said I have no doubt he would gladly accept a one-on-one fight with T'Challa just because Namor is an egotistical b*stard and he thinks T'Challa is an ass. But it's ridiculous to think Namor has any fear in his heart where the Panther is concerned.