Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
one can only hope.

but if you havent been reading Valiant, you need to get on that.

Pound for pound the BEST publisher doing it right now.

Werd? so is magnus robot fighter back? erm....I never read that arch where he fought the predator if someone can cbr that ill be in your debt :sadbron:

713883-predmagtpb_super.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
New Avengers was a good read was expecting T'challa and Namor to fight but I was still satisfied with this

Both the Ultimate books were cool too I really hate Sue Storm there and I have a feeling she's Kang

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
New Avengers was a good read was expecting T'challa and Namor to fight but I was still satisfied with this

Both the Ultimate books were cool too I really hate Sue Storm there and I have a feeling she's Kang

They will never fight all t'challa will do is posture and play chess with Namor. Namor would beat T'challas ass and rip his fukking head off. It isn't even in Namors nature to ask for peace. He should have Just merked T'challa on G.P. when he stepped to him.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Age of ultron ended kind of whack. I expected a big splash page of fighting not what I got. Also that time being ripped is some bullshyt look at how many times kang has fukked with time and nothing like that has happened. And now glacttus is in the ultimate universe? Who cares unless he fights there galactus.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They will never fight all t'challa will do is posture and play chess with Namor. Namor would beat T'challas ass and rip his fukking head off. It isn't even in Namors nature to ask for peace. He should have Just merked T'challa on G.P. when he stepped to him.

U can't just talk about someone murking the gawd Panther like that :dahell:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
still going through last week's stuff. lol

PERFECT redo/homage/update to one of my FAVORITE Comic covers of ALL TIME. :blessed:

ValiantComicsFCBD2013digital-Empire029_zpse8eece19.jpg

thats actually dope, the OG is way better to me

original:

eternal04_zps0d708858.jpg

original is a tab bit more... gritty, though.

Valiants making a comeback? So is Turok making a comeback too? that was a bad ass conan like character with guns that killed people and dinosaurs alike

20130322232212!Turok-valiant-comic.jpg

i would contemplate giving a fukk about this, if they got a decent artist on it.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Age Of Ultron tha biggest waste of money I ever spent on a comic "event".

Who cares about "Angela" being in tha Marvel Universe?!

Tha time stream broken?! Who cares?!

Superior Spider-Man was GANGSTA.

Son was stuck on The Raft with all tha villains he destroyed since he took over

Peter's body. Scorpion, Spider-Slayer, Vulture, Boomerang.....then tha Lizard

was shown walkin' out his cell.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Age of ultron ended kind of whack. I expected a big splash page of fighting not what I got. Also that time being ripped is some bullshyt look at how many times kang has fukked with time and nothing like that has happened. And now glacttus is in the ultimate universe? Who cares unless he fights there galactus.

So what you're saying is an Event comic written by Bendis, ended like an Event comic written by Bendis? :patrice:

I hate to say it but a bunch of us told you how the shyt was gonna end. Bendis never writes events with actual conclusions, he just ends with a bunch of set up for future books and stories. I feel bad for people who buy his shyt in trade.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So what you're saying is an Event comic written by Bendis, ended like an Event comic written by Bendis? :patrice:

I hate to say it but a bunch of us told you how the shyt was gonna end. Bendis never writes events with actual conclusions, he just ends with a bunch of set up for future books and stories. I feel bad for people who buy his shyt in trade.

House of M had a big ending and so did alot of his avengers run. Most big events have a big Splash page of fights but not this one. :manny:

but this event started off hot but got real whack half way through when it became about sue storm and wolverine. :rudy: This is the last event I am buying though I am just sticking with Superior Spiderman.

Uncanny Avengers is getting interesting though. lol at cap mad at wolverine for killing. Havok is a stronger leader then they are portraying him as though. I know he picked up tons of experience when he in the mutant X universe.