Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
GVg2fV-XgAATt_P
ALLNEWVENOM001cov.jpg

:leon:Who y’all think the new Venom is?
The suspects are
  • @Luke Cage
  • Robbie Robertson
  • Madame Masque
  • Rick Jones
The yellow spidey logo must be hinting at Luke. But it’s most likely Rick Jones lol.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
GVg2fV-XgAATt_P
ALLNEWVENOM001cov.jpg

:leon:Who y’all think the new Venom is?
The suspects are
  • @Luke Cage
  • Robbie Robertson
  • Madame Masque
  • Rick Jones
The yellow spidey logo must be hinting at Luke. But it’s most likely Rick Jones lol.

:heh: it's hinting at Madame Masque too. Especially with the metallic gold.

My only real question is WHY does marvel keep DOING this shyt :mjlol:

edit: actually, old man robbie and a symbiote fighting crime might be worth a monthly read :patrice:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ultimate Spider is so cotdamn good :ohlawd:

Wolverine Revenge feels like Capullo doing his thing and Hickman filling in the blanks with the most basic of stories, which is not a bad thing tbh, let Capullo cook :ehh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They X-books relaunch has been very underwhelming so far. They ditched Krakoa for this? :what:

it seems disjointed as hell. previous runs have different books thaat had diferent appeals to them, but shyt seems really all over the place right now.

on the plus side, havok isnt wearing that ass costume for the moment, but theyll eventually roll that back....

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Jenny Sparks was cool. Art was kinda meh. Its good to have her back, in some capacity. This issue kinda implies that The Authority existed in DCU in some shape, form or fashion.

The Outsiders has somewhat been hinting at it, but it also implies that Wildstorm got erased from existence outside of one character (now, two).

Still good to have her back, chainsmoking, hard drinking, telling folks off, not giving a shyt.

But somebody seriously needs to write a Captain Atom story explaining why the universe itself keeps fukking him over. Either he going crazy or getting his suit ruptured and exploding.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Randomly got a video about a book called Kerpow? Looks like it’s indie as hell, no idea who’s writing it so I might be some bullshyt. Was checking to see if anyone else had heard about it?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

How bane gonna look :pachaha:

DC is about to take over the #1 spot for the 1st time in a while if they hit on this Absolute Universe.
Marvel fumbled the X-Men and outside of the Ultimate Universe and few other comics, they haven't had anything that is exciting.
I like Image, but almost none of their series have any staying power.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
DC is about to take over the #1 spot for the 1st time in a while if they hit on this Absolute Universe.
Marvel fumbled the X-Men and outside of the Ultimate Universe and few other comics, they haven't had anything that is exciting.
So they really ditched krakoa island? Haven't been reading

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Kinda wild how both Marvel and DC are gonna rely heavily on their alternate universes to get big hits outside of their heavy hitters (Spidey and Batman).

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Aliens vs Avengers was fukking HEAT, my god :ohlawd: :whew:

Hickman really going for an epic tale here and I'm all for it. His shout out to Krakoa :blessed: . Loved that the mutants said fukk this planet and went to Mars to thrive on their own. His depiction of Apocalypse was:wow: in just two panels. Let that man write an En Sabah Ur mini please :feedme:

Ribic's has something against blondes because he always draws his worst faces to those characters :mjlol: the rest of the book looked fukking amazing though. Cinematic shyt :wow: