Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
wonder woman is gay now :russ:
She's only being an out and out lesbian in that Elseworlds "Dark Knights of Steel" book.
She and the Supergirl of that story are boning.

z2i6x59.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
She's only being an out and out lesbian in that Elseworlds "Dark Knights of Steel" book.
She and the Supergirl of that story are boning.

z2i6x59.jpg
Yeah, dude had me confused because he didn’t bring up a book. I’m reading DKoS, so I was aware of this, but I thought DC said fukk it and did it to the main WW.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, dude had me confused because he didn’t bring up a book. I’m reading DKoS, so I was aware of this, but I thought DC said fukk it and did it to the main WW.
yeah my bad I just saw a headline and thought it was the main timeline

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Alex Ross is writing/drawing a non-painted Fantastic Four OGN next year called 'Fantastic Four: Full Circle".

The art looks really good . Not used to Ross doing straight pencils/inks like this.

tfVeapb.jpg

LNf1RTu.jpg

that's... surreal.

like... I gotta block my mind from seeing it as painted. And the colors got this weird 3D glasses thing going.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Mark Waid is going to be writing a new Batman/Superman book called Batman/Superman: World's Finest with Dan Mora on art duty.

FGleMY0WYAUYKZb

Polygon can reveal, Waid and Mora’s Batman and Superman will burst out of Detective Comics and into their own series in March. Batman/Superman: World’s Finest #1 will hit shelves on March 15, 2022, with variant covers by Mora, Jim Lee, Stanley “Artgerm” Lau, Jason Fabok, Evan “Doc” Shaner, Lee Weeks, and twin covers from Chip Zdarsky.
Read More...

The two Zdarsky variant covers are great. :russ:

hDrjXjz.jpg

dZEC78p.jpg

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Mark Waid is going to be writing a new Batman/Superman book called Batman/Superman: World's Finest with Dan Mora on art duty.

FGleMY0WYAUYKZb

Polygon can reveal, Waid and Mora’s Batman and Superman will burst out of Detective Comics and into their own series in March. Batman/Superman: World’s Finest #1 will hit shelves on March 15, 2022, with variant covers by Mora, Jim Lee, Stanley “Artgerm” Lau, Jason Fabok, Evan “Doc” Shaner, Lee Weeks, and twin covers from Chip Zdarsky.
Read More...

The two Zdarsky variant covers are great. :russ:

hDrjXjz.jpg

dZEC78p.jpg
YES
I love world's finest
can't wait for this one