Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
if you got a 1st print 1 NM condition you sitting in 3 figures graded. I missed the boat :mjcry:
Wait for “something is killing the children”? I thought it was good, but had no idea it was that popular. On the low I think it could be made into a Buffy type series. The worst thing they did was kill her connect. You kind of see the writer realizes it too because the writer is featuring him heavy in all the newer books.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Wait for “something is killing the children”? I thought it was good, but had no idea it was that popular. On the low I think it could be made into a Buffy type series. The worst thing they did was kill her connect. You kind of see the writer realizes it too because the writer is featuring him heavy in all the newer books.

Search on EBAY CGC/CBCS 9.8 for cover A are at least 1K$, it must be getting some sort of TV/silver screen speculation

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
252247082_4491120287609986_3972595934805950640_n.png

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Read Chip's other book about a diner run by vampires, one of them gets bored and decides to be a superhero.

While I admit it was good, it made m realize, (this and his 100 bullets like noir detective book) damn near all these books are tv show pitches.

yeah... been that way for years.

The real money for these creative teams are in shows/movies

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
255275159_10159574151512488_1495093122768276164_n.jpg

New Heroic Versions of Miles Morales Emerge From the Multiverse in 'What If...Miles Morales'
Cody Ziglar and Paco Medina kick off a new 'What If' series starring Miles Morales this March!

Yesterday, fans got their first glimpse at an exciting alternate version of Wolverine from a reality where Miles Morales took over the mantle! And this March, prepare to see Miles Morales take on the legacy of even more of your favorite Marvel heroes in a new series titled WHAT IF…MILES MORALES.

This new spin on the classic WHAT IF series will explore the Marvel Comics Multiverse and answer the question “What if Miles Morales followed in the footsteps of a Marvel hero other than Spider-Man?” Each issue, all-star creators will introduce the saga of a new version of Miles Morales and it all begins with writer Cody Ziglar, artist Paco Medina, and the friendly neighborhood… CAPTAIN AMERICA!

What if…Miles Morales had never been bitten by a genetically enhanced spider and became Spider-Man? What if instead…the U.S. government recruited, trained, and granted him incredible powers with the Super-Soldier Serum? What makes Miles a hero no matter the circumstances, no matter the reality?!

“I’m a supreme Miles stan and life-long Cap truther, so being asked to helm the kick off of this What If? series was a dream come true,” Ziglar said. “Simply can’t wait for folks to see our boy Miles yeet that shield and how he handles the mantle of Captain America.”

Stay tuned for more information on the other Miles Morales heroes readers will meet in this extraordinary new series including fascinating new versions of Wolverine, Thor, and Hulk designed by Paco Medina! Check out the main cover by Miles Morales co-creator Sara Pichelli below and be there when WHAT IF…MILES MORALES starts in March!

WHAT IF…MILES MORALES #1
Written by CODY ZIGLAR
Penciled by PACO MEDINA
Cover by SARA PICHELLI

New Heroic Versions of Miles Morales Emerge From the Multiverse in 'What If...Miles Morales'

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
SWORD was..... interesting.

X-Force reads like Percy ran out of ideas. Total filler issue

Nightwing: I hate Hate HATE crossover fill-in issues, I don't care WHO'S writing them. It does have a cool villain setup, though

Moon Knight: I marked the fukk out at that reveal. :banderas::banderas::banderas: that's my dawg right there.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
SWORD was..... interesting.

X-Force reads like Percy ran out of ideas. Total filler issue

Nightwing: I hate Hate HATE crossover fill-in issues, I don't care WHO'S writing them. It does have a cool villain setup, though

Moon Knight: I marked the fukk out at that reveal. :banderas::banderas::banderas: that's my dawg right there.
Moon Knght has been such a good read.

That reveal has me wondering though...
Moon Knight has had run ins with the villainous group Zodiac on two separate occasions. Once in Defenders #50 where he issues with then leader Scorpio (who was Nick Fury's brother) but Scorpio blew his own brains out.
Then when Moon Knight was a part of The West Coast Avengers they fought The Zodiac and MK had a personal beef with Taurus (Cornelius Van Lunt) who MK killed by leaving him in a crashing plane.
So I wonder if this new Zodiac is related in any way to either of the members of the Zodiac team that had personal beef with Moon Knight?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Moon Knght has been such a good read.

That reveal has me wondering though...
Moon Knight has had run ins with the villainous group Zodiac on two separate occasions. Once in Defenders #50 where he issues with then leader Scorpio (who was Nick Fury's brother) but Scorpio blew his own brains out.
Then when Moon Knight was a part of The West Coast Avengers they fought The Zodiac and MK had a personal beef with Taurus (Cornelius Van Lunt) who MK killed by leaving him in a crashing plane.
So I wonder if this new Zodiac is related in any way to either of the members of the Zodiac team that had personal beef with Moon Knight?

I know that
his whole mini-series was just an elaborate scheme for him to steal the Zodiac Key
so you may could be right.

:patrice:.... he DOES look kinda like Jake Fury, now that you mention it

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
since the new 52 - almost 90% of my reading has been DC
trying to catch up with Marvel - just got to 2018 books last month.
For me it's been Rebirth which is crazy because I was strictly Marvel except for Batman and occasionally The Flash in the 90s and early 2000s. Seems like ever since the MCU got really big in 2012-2014 that the quality of Marvel has dropped. For years I was just buying Marvel stuff out of habit.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Little on these bur Dark Reign has been a dope read, Taylor really is at his best with non-canon stuff.

Also liked were Eternals is going. The eventual clash between Ikaris and Thanos gonna be :demonic: