Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Daredevil was great (as usual). They gonna kill Mary, arent they
Daredevil is Marvel's most consistent book. Going on 5 years strong w/o a single issue being bad.

It's really impressive because they've had 2 different writers. Chip picked up where Soule left off flawlessly.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep that shy boy Japanese fakkitry in the other thread. This is America jack.:camby:

full

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Human Target was actually very much okay if you're into the noir vibes. King been consistent, I guess. Whether you feel he's consistently average or otherwise. Rorschach was the same way (except for that ending)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What are some good Cassandra Cain stories, either solo or featuring her? I've been wanting to get into some of her stuff, but don't know where to start.
I was gonna check her series, but the first 2/3 trades didn’t hit me. I’m missing the middle trade with Shiva, which I wanna check (it’s the early issues).

I should give it another shot. I actually came across a grip of her comic run in dollar boxes. I was a actually tempted to finish off the series for the hell of it, but passed. The interest is still there. :ld: