Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I do like how interconnected they have made things with Inferno. Because Inferno #2 explains this scene from Trial of Magneto:

FCvOThSXEAEb_QO

I
It also explains how Hope had Chuck's Cerebro helmet and knew how to use it to resurrect Gabby in New Mutants:

FCvRJywWYAUnqP6

And it makes this scene between Hope and Magneto in Trial of Magneto make more sense because Hope planned on resurrecting Wanda herself:

FCvOTpTWQAMrzj9

And Mystique knowing exactly what happened with the resurrected Wanda and delighting in the potential fallout too:

FCvPsXxWQAIWyLO

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
That's not good writing and underplsying them to push lesser, dumber characters. Mystique is not capable of doing what she's doing in Inferno. Absolutely absurd. Where was this mindset in Messiah Complex? Or when she was forced to work for X factor during Onslaught?

To be fair, I don't think Charles and Erik cared too much about Destiny. They seemed to do only enough to keep Moira somewhat satisfied.
And we now know that Destiny and Mystique both had several weeks to come up with a plan to take control of the quiet council.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
To be fair, I don't think Charles and Erik cared too much about Destiny. They seemed to do only enough to keep Moira somewhat satisfied.
And we now know that Destiny and Mystique both had several weeks to come up with a plan to take control of the quiet council.
They should just kill them both.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Other stuff I read this week:

Daredevil was great (as usual). They gonna kill Mary, arent they

Marauders was great. Great team work showing and action

Nobody talking about Moon Knight. shyt's been great. I think last issue was the top selling issue of that week, which is saying something. Great character rebound from that bullshyt Aaron put the character through.

Wolverine took a step down in quality.

SWORD: Damn the Imperial Guard got they asses handed to them. Gyrich has always been so.... hateable. I didn't see that ending coming.

Task Force Z: It coulda/woulda been great, but its weighed down by the dialogue. Cool idea, average execution.