Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Ock is gonna fukk around and win Villain and Hero of the year.

Umm dude is the villain of the year. Not only did he beat his nemesis, he to got rub it in his nemesis face that he is the better Hero and promptly beat his ass again. :win: I didn't like how they started the arc but the aftermath has been piff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Can't wait on that SS TPB to drop. :eat:

What's up with the Death in The Family trade? Has a release date been confirmed?

Thanos Rising being once a month. :comeon:

Probably gonna do the same with Infinity.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thanos Rising #2 had me like :why: because they are ruining the mystique of the Thanos character.
I have overlooked his being a gigantic simp for Lady Death just because the idea of him doing all his horrible shyt because he wants to bone a universal force is just grand enough a motivation to be cool.
But to reveal that he is just a big purple Ted Bundy with less game only serves to make Thanos become a less interesting character.
I'd have preferred that his early life stay a mystery than have him be revealed to be so pedestrian.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Quick. tell me what DC books have the best arcs going on right now. i want to get into DC a little although it usually bores the shyt out of me.

The Justice League books (Justice League, Justice League of America and Justice League Dark) are gearing up for their major summer story, Trinity War.

And Earth 2 has been great...it is a reimagining of the old Justice Society characters but the writer is building the universe from the ground up so you really don't need to know much of what came before.

Aquaman is gearing up for a pretty cool arc with people scheming to take Aquamans crown.

Batman (the Zero Year arc is starting that focuses on Batman's early days as a costumed vigilante) and Batman & Robin (Batman is dealing with his son's death and a new Robin is going to be coming) are really good now.

Wonder Woman is cool too with one of Zeus' b*stards coming back to wreck shop and a lot of stuff with The New Gods too.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Apparently Wanda and Quicksilver are gonna be in the Avengers sequel..supposedly they cant mention Magneto or mutants. Lol

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Alright in an earlier issue of All New Xmen Captain America came with the avengers to the Jean Grey school and yelled at beast for not letting them know he brought the younger Xmen to the future. Now at the end of this issue, Captain America comes with the Uncanny Avengers. Are these two different Captain Americas or something? It makes no sense to me.