Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Steve Orlando is taking over writing duties on Marauders starting with Marauders Annual #1.

The new lineup for the team is going to be: Kate Pryde, Daken, Bishop, Psylocke, Aurora, Tempo and Somnus (the character Orlando created for Marvel's Voices: Pride).

2BUsIrF.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Interesting they sticking with the Marauders theme. Not familiar with Orlando but will give him a chance of course :ehh:

I wonder what is Gillen writing, I guess it could be a Sinister book (but not Hellions). Would be awesome if he gets to write Apocalypse in Amenth with the fam.
:damn: Just finished X of Swords, too many spoilers (my fault, of course, being a year behind)

Told you about Pepe killing it in those final issues :ohlawd:

So many dope splash pages and big moments :banderas:

Just realized something about that issue

That might have been Mystique as Magneto and Xavier getting all of the stuff to res Destiny

Yup, I wonder how they'll explain Chuck and Erik failing at that task :pachaha:

The combo they about to have with Moira is gonna be hilarious :russ:

Another thing, I was checking the last batch of Sinister's Secret and there's one that has to be about Bei the Blood Moon and Cypher. Considering the look Bei gave when she woke up in Inferno #1... :lupe: :lupe:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hellions gotta have some kinda... revenge arc or something.

I dunno.

I just don't want it to end right now. :mjcry:

They were broken characters already..... they took those pieces and broke them even more. :to:
If this issue was any indication things are going to end horribly for everyone involved.

I am curious to see how long this "made men" status lasts for specific members of the Quiet Council because Sinister has done too much stuff and gotten away scott free and Emma is on some bullshyt too.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
If this issue was any indication things are going to end horribly for everyone involved.

I am curious to see how long this "made men" status lasts for specific members of the Quiet Council because Sinister has done too much stuff and gotten away scott free and Emma is on some bullshyt too.

it's funny, right.

The only Quiet Council member not doing the most is Exodus.

edit: unless he killed Wanda :ohhh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Dark Ages: Tom Taylor going for the gusto. I already don't see how the heroes gonna win.

Savage Avengers: :gladbron: D-List character cameos (sorta)! Did Kang really see The Ringmaster and his Circus of Crime as a threat? ( I know it's a nod to "mid control devices")

nabber.jpg

we got Attuma's helmet, The Grizzly's helmet, a Deathlok, note how there's more than one Dark Knight/Ebony Blade and what looks to be The Ebony Blade when Dane killed too many people with it (possible Eternals movie tie in), The Unicorn's helmet, Omega the Unknown.....

I finally got my Cable/Kang crossover :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hellions gotta have some kinda... revenge arc or something.

I dunno.

I just don't want it to end right now. :mjcry:

They were broken characters already..... they took those pieces and broke them even more. :to:

shyt had me :mjcry: two more issues :to:

I guess they all get together to deal with Madelyne again? Though Nanny's last quote about not realizing what Orphan Maker would do after she finally broke him is :lupe: if he gets rid of his armor and powers mature... :damn: