Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Inferno seems like a jumping off point for these X-Books.

Gerry Duggan's run is ok so far as a fun, action-heavy book, and Pepe Larraz is doing some godly work on art, but I kinda... don't care about any of it? Hickman's run was (for better or worse) the connective tissue across all the X-Books, and now everything's starting to feel disjointed and scatterbrained since Hellfire Gala.
It does seem like it could be a jumping off point.. we'll see :francis:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
DEVIL'S REIGN

Spinning out of the current Daredevil run by Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto, longtime villain Kingpin is turning his grip on New York City as its mayor into a stranglehold by outlawing all superheroes and releasing everything he and the municipal government have on the heroes' secret identities and more.

Brandishing a new version of the Thunderbolts which he debuted back during 'King in Black,' Kingpin will face off against Daredevil, Elektra, Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, "and more."

Devil's Reign debuts this December.
I need this.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:patrice:

Beast don't give a fukk about being a heel :dead:

E-xhGJdXMAs7B4J

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Beast don't give a fukk about being a heel :dead:

E-xhGJdXMAs7B4J
My issue with the Beast heel turn and specifically with this posted page...The Beast ain't in charge of shyt.
He's become a douchebag a$$hole to do what? Be the disrespected barely paid attention to pseudo leader of X-Force?
Dude has almost zero stroke on Krakoa and all of his machinations have just served to make him the lose the teeny tiny fraction of influence he did have.
So he's become a b*stard to what end?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My issue with the Beast heel turn and specifically with this posted page...The Beast ain't in charge of shyt.
He's become a douchebag a$$hole to do what? Be the disrespected barely paid attention to pseudo leader of X-Force?
Dude has almost zero stroke on Krakoa and all of his machinations have just served to make him the lose the teeny tiny fraction of influence he did have.
So he's become a b*stard to what end?
Yeah dude more or less became a useless version dark beast who only role is having other go :camby:and :pacspit: it like damn at this point forge done take beast spot as the go to scientist the other x-men can rely on to get things done on the science end.