Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
SWORD still going on until October :whew:

X-Corp seems it already got the shaft, good that shyt was useless :russ:

Black Panther #3 :ohhh:
BLACK PANTHER #3
JOHN RIDLEY (W) • JUANN CABAL (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
T’CHALLA VS. THE X-MEN OF MARS!
With assassins closing in and Wakanda’s faith in him shaken, T’Challa goes to visit Storm on the newly terraformed Mars. But this will not be a happy reunion, as T’Challa has ulterior motives for his visit. And back home, Shuri discovers who is behind the attacks on Wakanda’s secret agents, a revelation that will change everything…
BLAP2021003-cvr.jpg

This cover for New Mutants :wow:

NEWMUT2019022-cov.jpg

I wonder if theyre gonna make tchalla stand up to storm or have him looking butter soft. And who are gentles alliances to, wakanda or krakoa?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Brehs, if y'all want to read a dope story don't hesitate on picking up Beta Ray Bill by Daniel Warren Johnson :wow: dude's art is fukking incredible and he just knows how to write a dope/cool comic. The last issue was out today and it was a fukking blast :blessed: @Mr. Negative you better get to reading :ufdup:

S.W.O.R.D. #7 was great as always, a lot of callbacks to stuff Ewing has been setting up. If you are not into cosmic stuff it might be better to skip it, though Storm and Doom's interaction was dope and might be enough for anyone's enjoyment. Abigail Brand ain't fukking around :picard:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Brehs, if y'all want to read a dope story don't hesitate on picking up Beta Ray Bill by Daniel Warren Johnson :wow: dude's art is fukking incredible and he just knows how to write a dope/cool comic. The last issue was out today and it was a fukking blast :blessed: @Mr. Negative you better get to reading :ufdup:

S.W.O.R.D. #7 was great as always, a lot of callbacks to stuff Ewing has been setting up. If you are not into cosmic stuff it might be better to skip it, though Storm and Doom's interaction was dope and might be enough for anyone's enjoyment. Abigail Brand ain't fukking around :picard:
Beta Ray Bill had a really good bittersweet ending.
Hopefully the character doesn't get tossed in the mothballs and is added to Guardians of the Galaxy.

Sword was great...Doom and Storm having dinner was some of the best writing on any of these X-books in a while.
And Abigail Brand is an awesome manipulative scheming a$$hole. Makes sense that she and Beast dated for so long. When this all comes out she is going to be fukked.

Eternals #6 picked up after being a bit meh for a few issues. This is probably the best issue of this series.

I want to like Checkmate but Bendis is just not good at writing the DC Spy Universe. He should've been forced to read The Janus Directive trade before they let him do all the stuff he has done to the spy corner of the DCU.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

:whoa: I'm only one issue behind

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wolverine FINALLY turned into something worth reading. I'm glad I checked this issue because of the cover :whew:

Eternals #6 picked up after being a bit meh for a few issues. This is probably the best issue of this series.

Yup, best issue so far. Kind of surprised is going longer than 6 issues to be honest :heh: I guess it's a 12 issue mini?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Got two of ya'll got more of me. I kinda saw that coming when they were in the jail. Wilson is a fukking idiot and if he dies as a result of this I won't feel sorry for him.

What I'm hoping is that it doesn't get Typhoid Mary killed.

I like this version of her.

But at this point I can see Chip having her killed on some "dualities" type stuff, with Fisk having to grieve this time.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So while Ewing has Doom doing dope things in space and messing around with mutants. Fat ass Slott has him in some Jerry Springer shyt :scust:
E7ZVfcBXMAEso3o

E7ZVgxoWYAUUIrS

:dead: :smh:
Slott is about 20 issues past his expiration date on FF.

I really don't understand why Marvel doesn't recognize that Slott and Aaron need to be removed from FF and Avengers respectively.