Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
She could be Lorna's arch enemy..cbr had a weird theory that she could somehow end up as Anya but that made no sense.

They could make it work. Make it the High Evolutionary's fault :mjlol:

It would be interesting to see Krakoa's reaction to Magneto's human daughter.

I wonder how come Marvel doesn't really focus on the hunam kids of mutants anymore.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They could make it work. Make it the High Evolutionary's fault :mjlol:

It would be interesting to see Krakoa's reaction to Magneto's human daughter.

I wonder how come Marvel doesn't really focus on the hunam kids of mutants anymore.
Luna was human but she got those powers in 2006 in Son Of M via the Terrigen Mists and Quicksilver being a horrible father. She's smart though. Heard she was aged up to a teen character now but I don't see her around Kamala, Miles, Valeria Richards, or Moon Girl.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nightwing needs to come out more frequently.

I love Tom Taylor but this last issue was very bizarre.

Ignoring that it recontextualizes Zucco's motivations for killing the Graysons, it was such an odd way to write in Nightwing having a sister. "Oh, your father had another child, but he didn't cheat on your mother, we just happened to hook up and I got pregnant during a week-long span when I ran away from Zucco and joined the circus, but don't worry they were still in love with each other, they just hadn't told each other yet, and by the time I left Zucco for good, you were already born, so I decided to leave your happy family alone, so your father died without ever knowing his daughter even existed!"

They had to jump through all those hoops to give Nightwing a sister without making his father look like a scumbag, and it arguably didn't even work because then Tom Taylor had to explain himself on Twitter:

I really wasn't feeling this issue. I'd hate to say Tom Taylor is losing his touch. I didn't like Seven Secrets at all either. :mjcry:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I love Tom Taylor but this last issue was very bizarre.

Ignoring that it recontextualizes Zucco's motivations for killing the Graysons, it was such an odd way to write in Nightwing having a sister. "Oh, your father had another child, but he didn't cheat on your mother, we just happened to hook up and I got pregnant during a week-long span when I ran away from Zucco and joined the circus, but don't worry they were still in love with each other, they just hadn't told each other yet, and by the time I left Zucco for good, you were already born, so I decided to leave your happy family alone, so your father died without ever knowing his daughter even existed!"

They had to jump through all those hoops to give Nightwing a sister without making his father look like a scumbag, and it arguably didn't even work because then Tom Taylor had to explain himself on Twitter:

I really wasn't feeling this issue. I'd hate to say Tom Taylor is losing his touch. I didn't like Seven Secrets at all either. :mjcry:

I've been liking his run so far. Chip Zadarsky's last issue of Daredevil was mediocre but that don't mean the whole run will end that way. Give him a chance.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
New Mutants with another really good issue. Sad to see the Rod Reiss leave, this new artist was :huhldup: in some panels.

Marauders :ohhh: that was probably the best issue in I can't remember how long, maybe the best out of this run? Duggan is finding his groove.

Bishop and the war generals getting ready for Nimrod. We about to see some dope "Mutant Technology" :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Marauders :ohhh: that was probably the best issue in I can't remember how long, maybe the best out of this run? Duggan is finding his groove.
I agree that was the best Marauders comic in quite a while.
I really enjoy the complex relationship between Emma and Shaw.