Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BREHS....X-Men #20 :ohmy: :damn:
The fall of Krakoa begins :mjcry:

fukking Mystique :smh: and then she has the audacity to ask for Destiny and will basically betray everyone because she couldn't get her back even though she failed at stopping Nimrod. We literally getting Inferno 2.0 with this bytch :damn:

Moira reading Destiny's diaries :ohhh:

Now we know what Hickman is writing in the Fall :wow:

I'm really confused as to why the fukk Magneto ends up in trial. Considering the latest developments, he has to do some real fukked up shyt to deviate from the main goal :lupe:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Heroes reborn is pretty interesting. I hope they do something with the squadron after this is over though.
I wonder if the starbrand introduced in this series is the future starbrand

fukking Mystique :smh: and then she has the audacity to ask for Destiny and will basically betray everyone because she couldn't get her back even though she failed at stopping Nimrod. We literally getting Inferno 2.0 with this bytch :damn:

I'm really confused as to why the fukk Magneto ends up in trial. Considering the latest developments, he has to do some real fukked up shyt to deviate from the main goal :lupe:

they set mystique up to fail. Then threw it back in her face. I would say they better put her in the hole with sabretooth, but those two working together makes fukked up shyt

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
[/spoiler]

they set mystique up to fail. Then threw it back in her face. I would say they better put her in the hole with sabretooth, but those two working together makes fukked up shyt

That's the big question about what happened because it makes little sense that Mystique was the chosen one to do this task that's basically presented as do or die for mutantkind. And not only that, it seems that she was set up to fail AND now we know Moira has Destiny's diaries about the future (I wonder if they'll retcon.the fact that she wrote stuff in a language that she didn't understand and say it was Krakoan all along).

So maybe she wants Nimrod to go online? And Chuck & Erik just wanted Mystique to fail so they can have a reason to not give her Destiny?

Still begs the question as to why the fukk they wanted her in the Quiet Council because the only reason Destiny became a thing was because they promised her to Mystique so she would join the QC :dahell:

Gotta wonder if the upcoming Inferno stuff will be a red herring or will Krakoa legit begin to go to shyt.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not sure if he was before, but at least during Hickman's run it's because he basically retconned the Omega Level definition. He even used Magneto as an example.

omega-level-mutants-house-of-x.png

This is from House of X #1
I just noticed that Proteus is on that list...those fukk nuts actually brought him back to life?
I would think Proteus would be an even bigger "no revive" than Destiny.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Its like they are setting Mystique up for failure though.
If all they wanted was to blow up the entirety of the Orchis space station then they could've just had one of the mutants capable of space travel or one of the teleporters pop up there and attach the bomb to the outside of the station.

Supposedly keeping Nimrod from coming online is such a big deal yet until this issue it seemed like no one really gave a fukk. You'd expect there would be major missions with some of those other monsters Xavier mentioned just to make sure the job got done.

Instead they leave the whole thing up to Mystique to sneak onto the station to manually set a bomb after waiting weeks to get said bomb from Omega level tech guy Forge.

It all seems like bullshyt to keep Mystique's crazy ass close so that they can make sure she doesn't decide to come after them over Destiny.

And I guess just killing her is out of the question because of the new rules (plus I doubt Rogue and Nightcrawler would be cool with that option) and they haven't been able to come up with a scenario that would let them toss her in the hole with Sabretooth.

So now Mystique will just become yet another wild card causing problems for them and not being noticed because Magneto and Chuck have their heads up their own asses.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I'm assuming he kills one of the humans at the Hellfire Gala (or at least he is set up so it looks like he kills a human) and has to stand trial for breaking the main law of mutants.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Its like they are setting Mystique up for failure though.
If all they wanted was to blow up the entirety of the Orchis space station then they could've just had one of the mutants capable of space travel or one of the teleporters pop up there and attach the bomb to the outside of the station.

Supposedly keeping Nimrod from coming online is such a big deal yet until this issue it seemed like no one really gave a fukk. You'd expect there would be major missions with some of those other monsters Xavier mentioned just to make sure the job got done.

Instead they leave the whole thing up to Mystique to sneak onto the station to manually set a bomb after waiting weeks to get said bomb from Omega level tech guy Forge.

It all seems like bullshyt to keep Mystique's crazy ass close so that they can make sure she doesn't decide to come after them over Destiny.

And I guess just killing her is out of the question because of the new rules (plus I doubt Rogue and Nightcrawler would be cool with that option) and they haven't been able to come up with a scenario that would let them toss her in the hole with Sabretooth.

So now Mystique will just become yet another wild card causing problems for them and not being noticed because Magneto and Chuck have their heads up their own asses.

Yeah, if it ends up being "part of the plan" somehow, then it's just a plot thread but if it isn't, it's way too forced for such a seemingly important thing.

I just noticed that Proteus is on that list...those fukk nuts actually brought him back to life?
I would think Proteus would be an even bigger "no revive" than Destiny.

:dahell: Proteus is part of The Five breh, he been back since HoX/PoX. He's the one that makes the eggs viable during the resurrection process.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Who the hell can even out him on trial and why would even respect someone thinking he should follow any law??

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
X-Men #20 was great. Its clear that the problem with Hickman's X-men is that there needs to be more Hickman.
People on the fence with X-men I would recommend jumping back on board after the Gala event is over.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Who the hell can even out him on trial and why would even respect someone thinking he should follow any law??

You should stop asking questions every time the current X-Men run is discussed and just start reading it. You are clearly interested on what's going on so why not just check this shyt out breh :heh:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah, if it ends up being "part of the plan" somehow, then it's just a plot thread but if it isn't, it's way too forced for such a seemingly important thing.

:dahell: Proteus is part of The Five breh, he been back since HoX/PoX. He's the one that makes the eggs viable during the resurrection process.
I honestly didn't realize that. I actually couldn't name all of the 5. Its the Jean Grey clone girl, the guy who makes the gold balls and then I draw a blank on the other 3.
For being arguably the most important part of this new mutant age, The Five don't really get much shine.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You should stop asking questions every time the current X-Men run is discussed and just start reading it. You are clearly interested on what's going on so why not just check this shyt out breh :heh:
Of course I'll read Trial of Magneto, planet sized x men, and the new X Men main book.