Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Isn't it usted just once every de decade? That seems pretty standard in cómics :yeshrug:
The last time was in 2011 so you're right about it being a decade since. For some reason it feels like he was brought back sooner than that.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The last time was in 2011 so you're right about it being a decade since. For some reason it feels like he was brought back sooner than that.

Boring character/villain. Is a merge of Charles' darker side and Erik's consciousness, but possesses neither the charm or charisma both have. Nothing thought provoking about it but somehow always has overly convoluted storyline involving it.

Give me Apocalypse every day of the week.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Boring character/villain. Is a merge of Charles' darker side and Erik's consciousness, but possesses neither the charm or charisma both have. Nothing thought provoking about it but somehow always has overly convoluted storyline involving it.

Apocalypse was basically the main character of the first year of this X-Men run. ********* is gonna be a villain in one X-Book :dahell:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

He was unstoppable...he kicked everyone's ass. It was excellent.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
NnjXab.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gon keep telling you nikkas: stop sleeping on this new Robin book by Josh Williamson and Gleb Melinkov. :birdman::ufdup:

It's a tournament-style battle shounen in the DC Universe. This is the book I've wanted all my life. :ahh:

Also, DC seems to really fukk with Williamson right now, so he seems to have full reign to do what he wants with it. Hope this gets a 100-issue run like Flash did. :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I ain't gon keep telling you nikkas: stop sleeping on this new Robin book by Josh Williamson and Gleb Melinkov. :birdman::ufdup:

It's a tournament-style battle shounen in the DC Universe. This is the book I've wanted all my life. :ahh:

Also, DC seems to really fukk with Williamson right now, so he seems to have full reign to do what he wants with it. Hope this gets a 100-issue run like Flash did. :wow:
I'm surprised at how much I have enjoyed the first two issues of Robin. And I'm loving the choice of characters who are in the tournament.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

fukk Damian Wayne! :scust:

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The only run Im pulling right now is Eternals. Im about to hop on the new Static (preordered the Kyle Baker cover) and John Ridley's Black Panther when it drops.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
When did magneto become an omega level mutant?? I thought his nervous system gets fukked up everytime he over exerts himself?

Not sure if he was before, but at least during Hickman's run it's because he basically retconned the Omega Level definition. He even used Magneto as an example.

omega-level-mutants-house-of-x.png

This is from House of X #1