Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
About time to push Rogue again..And Jean needs something more as well. Maybe a Lesbian relationship.
I bet you is one of those dudes from Comic Book Resources, why y'all want everybody to be a gay or lesbian, I mean that's all y'all talk about. And now it sunk into Creative Minds of The Comic Book Industry. That's why alot of Old School Comic Heads don't go to Comic forums and basically stop collecting Comics because y'all like to be on some maybe he's gay, they should make her a lesbian, and here come Comic writers that listens to a small community that want everybody and everything to be gay and they start changing characters from straight to gay or bisexual. I'm tired of this shyt

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They are relaunching X-Men al-fukking-ready

:mindblown:

I bet you is one of those dudes from Comic Book Resources, why y'all want everybody to be a gay or lesbian, I mean that's all y'all talk about. And now it sunk into Creative Minds of The Comic Book Industry. That's why alot of Old School Comic Heads don't go to Comic forums and basically stop collecting Comics because y'all like to be on some maybe he's gay, they should make her a lesbian, and here come Comic writers that listens to a small community that want everybody and everything to be gay and they start changing characters from straight to gay or bisexual. I'm tired of this shyt

And worst, most of those people don't buy comics.

One of the best runs I ever read was New 52 Batwoman, I'm 100% cool with it--I don't to make this about homosexuality or LGBT

But, comics and this "woke" era is killing me

Most of the real issues we go through now would have a 90 degree different conception in a world with Superheroes and Aliens and shyt

I get tired of every black superhero dealing with racism

Or every female superhero/character dealing with sexism

That is the definition of creatively bankrupt

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They are relaunching X-Men al-fukking-ready

:mindblown:

And worst, most of those people don't buy comics.

One of the best runs I ever read was New 52 Batwoman, I'm 100% cool with it--I don't to make this about homosexuality or LGBT

But, comics and this "woke" era is killing me

Most of the real issues we go through now would have a 90 degree different conception in a world with Superheroes and Aliens and shyt

I get tired of every black superhero dealing with racism

Or every female superhero/character dealing with sexism

That is the definition of creatively bankrupt

marvel relaunches shyt all the time for the brand new number 1 and when it's a new creative team. not a big deal :yeshrug:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
But if future Bobby is gay because of the what she discovered. Then doesn't that mean current Jean should be a sociopath?

just about all psychics are sociopaths. very few of them understand boundaries but want to get mad at you for what they find in your head. theres a reason max keeps that fukking helmet on

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Used to be..you mad? Ok..let's not make Jean gay. Let's keep that same stupid circle jerk with her, Summers, and Wolverine.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Used to be..you mad? Ok..let's not make Jean gay. Let's keep that same stupid circle jerk with her, Summers, and Wolverine.
Not mad at all, I frequent that forum and by the way you said "Jean Needs a Lesbian Lover" I already knew you posted there, you have the stench of those posters who in every thread talk about turning every one gay, and making up gay scenarios for straight characters.