Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
speaking of which, anybody ever read Ellis' Global Frequency? It's some of my favorite stuff of his. You can see a shyt ton of ideas from his more popular work in the stories.

Still wish they would've greenlit the TV series-

:ohhh: let me see if I can find the pilot from the TV series!.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I was thinking Sunspot would be included in this considering how him being a corporate shark has become such a large part of his character in recent years.
Angel on the other hand has been half-assing it with his family's company since the 1980s.

Yeah Sunspot would have made way more sense

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
speaking of which, anybody ever read Ellis' Global Frequency? It's some of my favorite stuff of his. You can see a shyt ton of ideas from his more popular work in the stories.

Still wish they would've greenlit the TV series-

:ohhh: let me see if I can find the pilot from the TV series!.
I liked the pilot. Helped that it had Michelle Forbes in it. She's one of those underrated character actors who will make almost anything an automatic watch for me.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I liked the pilot. Helped that it had Michelle Forbes in it. She's one of those underrated character actors who will make almost anything an automatic watch for me.

QONVIyz.gif

@TheGodling

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Morrison's psychedelic drug taking self is guaranteed to put out some piff. His All Star Superman is in the short lineup of great Superman stories.

People need to drop that 90s edgelord, Marvel Adjacent argumentthat there aren't any great Superman stories like that.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I’m lost......I thought Angel/Warren Worthington was “dead” after what happened in Remender’s “Uncanny X-Force”?

Also I thought Sunspot died too?