Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
this one could have come from anywhere or anywhen.

Gotta remember Thor already seen a prophecy with Thanos and zombies while he got the IG and Thor's hammer (:lupe: which.... reminds me how plausible it is NOW... since anybody can pick it up)

keJ_CuBdrX_mLyZRhDLor1oap4i1epwE6bsYGMvCb35deiCUrpIhWqcyRFTLTu39TVR_TQT5o7a6K4i4-E5Ctln7Ee_Wbxxj90XfdCNIMy34MPC-wXUaXVdP36lnLn_QoBkl-_l_UQ=s1600

And besides... it's Thanos. This could've been a Thanos from 12,000 years ago on a failed expidition. All it would've taken was Ikaris to be like ":demonic: you want smoke?"

Thanos: ":mjtf: do I look dead to you? "
I bet that black glove has something to do with Knull. :wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Props to how they expounded on Manifold's powers.

Imagine when he starts asking the universe to send parts of the surface of the sun from point a to point b.

parts of asteroids travelling ad sub lightspeed.

cosmic energy.

folding time.

bending concepts.

Asking the IG to not work, or work for him

Cypher might have major problems

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
While we're on the subject of Morrison tho, I haven't even read most of the new books for the last two weeks because I was trying to finish up my 'Month of Morrison' reading list.

Finished the Morrison/Waid runs of JLA the other night and I'm halfway through the New X-Men omnibus. :whoo:
Haven't read it in years. Got a bunch of trades recently but been procrastinating on cracking it open.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
How dangerous are the Dora Milaje? Are they the most dangerous group of fighters on marvel earth? I know they've taken down dr.doom before without killing him

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
x9ArGm0.jpg

The deals have been made. Mutantkind is safe on Krakoa. As the 'Reign of X' continues, what are the wants of the mutants who have everything?
Leading the charge is X-CORPORATION, headed by CXOs Monet St. Croix and Warren Worthington, a duo as cutthroat and ruthless in the boardroom as they are on a battlefield.
But X-Corp needs more than just its figureheads. As Monet sets out to staff their team with some of the brightest and most deviant minds in mutantkind, Warren finds himself in a tense confrontation with one of Krakoa's first allies who wants to know the truth: on Angel's wings, will X-Corp crash or soar?

X-Corp #1 goes on sale on May 12, from Excalibur writer Tini Howard who will be joined by Dan Dare artist Alberto Foche (making his Marvel debut) with a cover by David Aja.

uRmA6I4.jpg

In1A7ia.jpg

This isn't quite what I was hoping for when Hickmen took over X-Men.
Its a lot of X books but not nearly enough Hickman.
And I'm not Tini Howard should be getting another book.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
My Blackest Night omni came in. shyt is huge. :banderas:

Trying to see if I can buy this other one on OfferUp, but I don't think the dude will knock off 20 bucks. Man, I love collecting these. Wish I had the space and dough to spend recklessly on them. :mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Monet should be highlighted but Angel fell off.
I was thinking Sunspot would be included in this considering how him being a corporate shark has become such a large part of his character in recent years.
Angel on the other hand has been half-assing it with his family's company since the 1980s.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
While we're on the subject of Morrison tho, I haven't even read most of the new books for the last two weeks because I was trying to finish up my 'Month of Morrison' reading list.

Finished the Morrison/Waid runs of JLA the other night and I'm halfway through the New X-Men omnibus. :whoo:

Morrison's psychedelic drug taking self is guaranteed to put out some piff. His All Star Superman is in the short lineup of great Superman stories.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I was thinking Sunspot would be included in this considering how him being a corporate shark has become such a large part of his character in recent years.
Angel on the other hand has been half-assing it with his family's company since the 1980s.

they got him rebuilding the cosmic economy.

I actually think it's cool that the economy being wrecked on a universal scale has been an ongoing subplot in all marvel comics.