Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hellions: Holy shyt. :dwillhuh:

I wonder what Wildchild, Nanny and Orphan Maker are gonna come back as.

but I know past this point, Sinister is gonna have to watch his back. Or hope they get reborn without remem-

wait.... this is getting cancelled isn't it. :dwillhuh:

They should come back normal. They died on Arrako. It's only different if you die in Otherworld.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I mean an animated series based on a comic like JLU or Avengers EMH

with marvel id imagine its due to restructuring, having the xmen back means they can have full world series again like near the end of the xmn run when they combined xmen spider man iron and fantastic four series into the same universe. dc recently had jl action which cartoon network shyt on pretty much, and the dc action girls show, but who knows what they have planned. especially since they cancelled that superman family concept

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dan Slott really made himself look like shyt in the Marvel 616 doc:russ:
What's this about?

Side-note: remember when Kindred was introduced and everyone was totally into this new mysterious Spider-Man villain? Yeah, Spencer is really messing that one up bad. Only thing that might save it is that it's now touching on BND which leaves some people with the hope Spencer might address and fix OMD.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Immortal Hulk: This issue was damn good, Fixit with the clutch 3.....

but those last pages were fukking perfect.

".... I KNOW ya know what time it is. :smugbiden:"

Hulk: :dwillhuh:

Me: :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

The Ever Lovin Thing is getting real fukkin cocky after years getting bricks knocked off his face

The nikka almost died from One Punch in WWH :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
ehhhhhh don't know if I care to listen to any of those whackjob comicgaters
I needs cliffs breh, not being redirected to a 16 minute YouTube video of some guy I feel even less inclined to watch than the actual doc. :dahell:
I don't even know who that youtuber is :heh:

But basically Diney+ has a doc called Marvel 616, in it, there's a section called "the Marvel method". There, Slott is treated like a lazy a$$hole that's way more interested in being on social media than actually working, which in turns ends up with him missing deadlines all the time and people having to save his ass constantly, and everyone treating him like "that guy" that never does shyt. All of it is kinda tongue in cheek (people laugh at Dan's lack of work) but Slott does come out of it looking like a hack.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

But basically Diney+ has a doc called Marvel 616, in it, there's a section called "the Marvel method". There, Slott is treated like a lazy a$$hole that's way more interested in being on social media than actually working, which in turns ends up with him missing deadlines all the time and people having to save his ass constantly, and everyone treating him like "that guy" that never does shyt. All of it is kinda tongue in cheek (people laugh at Dan's lack of work) but Slott does come out of it looking like a hack.
That probably really says more about how common that shyt is working in comics, lol.

At least it'd explain why Slott has become such a writer in recent years because the man used to deliver.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

If this mu fukka had ghostwriters for Superior Spiderman... :martin:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
bDkKuOx.jpg

OkuF6ln.jpg

KS8PLrb.jpg