Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The leader went crazy breh why did Savage Hulk hold Devil Hulk back!!!?!! :damn:
I’m sure that’ll come back to bite Leader in the ass now my homie Joe Fixit gotta fix this shyt.

I'm still trying to figure out why
Joe Fixit can't hulk up.
I'm wondering if it's
because Fixit was gray... and so was the hulk when he first appeared and only turned green the more gamma radiation he was exposed to.
Hence
although he's still a Hulk, he'd have the weakest link to The One Below.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm still trying to figure out why
Joe Fixit can't hulk up.
I'm wondering if it's
because Fixit was gray... and so was the hulk when he first appeared and only turned green the more gamma radiation he was exposed to.
Hence
although he's still a Hulk, he'd have the weakest link to The One Below.
Good theory the question is has Joe been running around at night during this run? That's usually the trigger to his hulk out anyway. In the beginning of the run it was the Devil Hulk appearing at night in place of Joe so now that devil is gone can he appear again? :jbhmm:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good theory the question is has Joe been running around at night during this run? That's usually the trigger to his hulk out anyway. In the beginning of the run it was the Devil Hulk appearing at night in place of Joe so now that devil is gone can he appear again? :jbhmm:

:ohhh:YOU RIGHT!!!!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I guess he's got to fix it as the Hulk :troll:

tenor.gif

:mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Pogg Ur Pogg :mjlol:

XoS Stasis was good, it's more build up but I find it fun to read and the contest should start with next week books :ehh:. At least we got that obvious reveal out of the way now and the story is wide open.

I do wonder if all the data pages we got so far to explain each Otherworld realm was there just to get a little preview of the meeting they had this issue or if it's set up for someone else to take those stories, some of those kingdoms are demonic as fukk.

Seems the Hellions fukkery gonna be 4 issues before this ends so I expect things to go retarded from that point going forward :russ:

wolverines card got a healthy chuckle out of me. but im curious about storms and cables tarot card

are they aiming at storm to be the new queen of dead, or leader of mutants which would sort of make her queen of the dead, or is this an attempt to makw her a descendant of apocs wife

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Pogg Ur Pogg :mjlol:

XoS Stasis was good, it's more build up but I find it fun to read and the contest should start with next week books :ehh:. At least we got that obvious reveal out of the way now and the story is wide open.

I do wonder if all the data pages we got so far to explain each Otherworld realm was there just to get a little preview of the meeting they had this issue or if it's set up for someone else to take those stories, some of those kingdoms are demonic as fukk.

Seems the Hellions fukkery gonna be 4 issues before this ends so I expect things to go retarded from that point going forward :russ:

HickMcmahon be on his "Paragraph X Paragraph" ish with all his data pages and soliloquies from random ass rainbow characters who aren't gonna pay-off for shyt by the end of the journey:russ:

But the Apocalypse stuff been fun tho:ehh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just finished 3 Jokers and I liked it. I been meaning to ask this since I was reading Joker War. When did the Joker learn Batman's identity? I haven't been consistently keeping up with Batman so I don't know when that happened? I know for years they've implied that the Joker has always known Batman is Bruce, when did they blatantly reveal that Joker knows?

I think it's interesting that:
If canon, this would be the 2nd time Joker has "saved" Batman. In the War of Jokes and Riddles, Joker saved Batman from breaking his no kill rule. In 3 Jokers, Joker saved Batman from his greatest hurt

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just finished 3 Jokers and I liked it. I been meaning to ask this since I was reading Joker War. When did the Joker learn Batman's identity? I haven't been consistently keeping up with Batman so I don't know when that happened? I know for years they've implied that the Joker has always known Batman is Bruce, when did they blatantly reveal that Joker knows?

If canon, this would be the 2nd time Joker has "saved" Batman. In the War of Jokes and Riddles, Joker saved Batman from breaking his no kill rule. In 3 Jokers, Joker saved Batman from his greatest hurt

When does this take place?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I don’t think the story is gonna be canon anytime soon. Maybe In the future they might use something.

As for the question, I don’t know. Batman and fam leave so much blood around town, it’s only a matter of time before dna is used. :heh:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Power been out all wk so I’ve been reading sparingly. Finally read Killing Joke, and I’m in the beginning of TDKR :wow: Bats is that fukkin dude
68QdZvr.png