Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
20201029-173717.jpg

4+ years of Coates... just for this to happen once he's about out the door, like clockwork :wow:

@nieman @Bigbigguy @Young Bishop @Ziggiy

Now yall know why i was habitually :comeon: these last 4 years of BP wasted on the mutant weather thot

I wasn’t aware Coates left

So they got Storm BACK with Logan:scust:

How far did the Storm/BP relationship progress under Coates? The last issue I read they were officially back together

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I always hoped for the reveal of The Joker not really being insane. That he just a dude that just doesn’t care and is just purely evil.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wasn’t aware Coates left

So they got Storm BACK with Logan:scust:

How far did the Storm/BP relationship progress under Coates? The last issue I read they were officially back together

Coates got 2 issues left and then he's off the book but these last 2 issues been delayed indefinitely since Covid. No date yet.

But this is all you need to know from earlier this month:

clean.jpg

^My summary of this book below

4 years of Coates wasting our time with this Storm/T'Challa "reunion" that the majority of BP fans were against... just for one singular one-off x-book... to reset the status quo to 8 years ago post-AVX:mjlol:

*Ahem*

This bytch done disobeyed my momma after being invited to my house, broke into my private vault, electrocuted my sister, stole my great granddaddy's prized rolex... and then got the nerve to tell me she only did dat shyt because i was "too busy" at work on a Wednesday fukking morning to answer her last minute calls????? :mjtf:

@Mr. Negative you're an objective fellow, am I off-base in my assessment of the situation? :jbhmm:

nope time to extract Ororo, and bomb on Krakoa as a whole if they don't like it.

":francis: I know she had her reasons, Charles....... but these are mine."

This bytch done disobeyed my momma after being invited to my house, broke into my private vault, electrocuted my sister, stole my great granddaddy's prized rolex... and then got the nerve to tell me she only did dat shyt because i was "too busy" at work on a Wednesday fukking morning to answer her last minute calls????? :mjtf:

They really didn't make it clear why Storm couldn't wait for T'Challa to come home. It's not like his mom said he was in another galaxy with the Avengers and there was no way of knowing when he'd be back...she said he would be home soon and then he ended up coming home before the next morning.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
20201029-173717.jpg

4+ years of Coates... just for this to happen once he's about out the door, like clockwork :wow:

@nieman @Bigbigguy @Young Bishop @Ziggiy

Now yall know why i was habitually :comeon: these last 4 years of BP wasted on the mutant weather thot

Don't get worked up about this.
I don't want to spoil anything but there are a few rumors going around regarding Storm and none of them involve Wolverine.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Don't get worked up about this.
I don't want to spoil anything but there are a few rumors going around regarding Storm and none of them involve Wolverine.

Breh give me the spoilers bc I aint a Storm fan and part of me is praying inshalla that Logan, Forge, Gambit, Dracula, or some new Janelle Monae-lookin LGBT mutant brings Ororo divine happiness and alleviates me from ever seeing the type of ho-babble toxicity witnessed in Marauders #13 Wakanda wallah

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Breh give me the spoilers bc I aint a Storm fan and part of me is praying inshalla that Logan, Forge, Gambit, Dracula, or some new Janelle Monae-lookin LGBT mutant brings Ororo divine happiness and alleviates me from ever seeing the type of ho-babble toxicity witnessed in Marauders #13 Wakanda wallah

I've heard 2 rumors: (1) Is that Storm is supposed to become the new Queen of Wakanda. (2) Is that Storm ends up dying or becoming the new Death in the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I've heard 2 rumors: (1) Is that Storm is supposed to become the new Queen of Wakanda. (2) Is that Storm ends up dying or becoming the new Death in the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse.

Doubt she becomes the queen of Wakanda. But I have seen that horsemen thing rumored...