Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
That page had me :dahell: :what:

imagine being a fat dude who doesn't knw how a treadmills works

putting it on display for a billion other folks who dont know how treadmills work to see

and nobody saying shyt cause they don't know how treadmills work

Breh floating around his house like
EKZOq.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man I was crying at tha insanity. Joker coming thru wit a bowl full of Joker poisoned pirhanas n throwing em at Batman, Joker’s sidekick GAGGY, And Batman uppercutting Joker ON SIGHT

:russ::stopitslime::lolbron::dead:
Put some respect on Gagsworth A. Gagsworthy's name.

TYztlgV.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really need Bendis to stop writing Legion of Superheroes.

He writes these characters all like a bunch of a$$holes.

RGyPKuh.jpg

D30ktee.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really need Bendis to stop writing Legion of Superheroes.

He writes these characters all like a bunch of a$$holes.

RGyPKuh.jpg

D30ktee.jpg

I've tried to defend Bendis's work at DC, but other than Batman Universe (which is amazing and I will defend till the death of me), it's all been :trash:.

Teen superheroes are supposed to be his strong suit, but I already ranted about what a non starter Young Justice was.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Marvel has been promoting the X OF SWORDS event by pushing that one of the Swordbearers of Arakko is a big mystery:

ePWB9K9.jpg

But then there was this page in the X-Men FCBD book which reveals what the character looks like under the mask:

jEsScB9.jpg

So my question is...Harpo, who dis woman?

Is it supposed to be Storm? Or maybe Monet? Frenzy? Cecilia Reyes?

Keep it 100 it looks like they about to make Apocalypse a woman or have some alternate universe apocalypse show up. It could be his daughter too.....

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull list for this week:

Batman #98
DCeased Dead Planet #3
Empyre #6
Fire Power #1-2
Hellblazer Rise and Fall #1
Injustice Year Zero #5
Justice League #52
The Orville Season 2.5 #1
We Only Find Them When They're Dead #1

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
imagine being a fat dude who doesn't knw how a treadmills works

putting it on display for a billion other folks who dont know how treadmills work to see

and nobody saying shyt cause they don't know how treadmills work

Breh floating around his house like
EKZOq.jpg
Not even that they don't even go to gyms in general
Go to a gym and break their equipment more than once in a week
see what happens :mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to dig in my longbox and pull out my issues of the short-lived Nighthawk series from David F. Walker and Ramon Villallobos.

Holy shyt. It amazes me how, with all the civil unrest in the country right now, this series is even more relevant now than it was back then (the last issue came out in October 2016), just the stuff from the race riots, the MAGA speech, the National Guard in Chicago, cops snatching nikkas out the streets. :wow:

This book was talked a lot about in this thread when it came out, but it's definitely something that deserves a second look with all that's gone on the last few months.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I had to dig in my longbox and pull out my issues of the short-lived Nighthawk series from David F. Walker and Ramon Villallobos.

Holy shyt. It amazes me how, with all the civil unrest in the country right now, this series is even more relevant now than it was back then (the last issue came out in October 2016), just the stuff from the race riots, the MAGA speech, the National Guard in Chicago, cops snatching nikkas out the streets. :wow:

This book was talked a lot about in this thread when it came out, but it's definitely something that deserves a second look with all that's gone on the last few months.

2016 ain’t so different than today, in terms of cops killing black men. It’s just that protesting and media coverage is amplified more right now.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

BRUH!

I was in my local bookstore thumbing thru da trade. It was on clearance for $5.97. I’m def going back. Back when it first came out I was thinking “This is good stuff....but this comic not gonna last long cuz of offended cacs.” Ironically it was THIS very thread that put me on yo it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The X-Men community around the globe suffered a sad loss this week, as news broke that actor Norm Spencer had passed away. Spencer provided the voice for Scott Summers, aka Cyclops, in the beloved show X-Men: The Animated Series. He voiced the character, which remains one of the most popular X-Men in the franchise, in 68 episodes of the series, from 1992 to 1997.
New of Spencer's passing became public when his X-Men co-star Cathal J. Dodd shared a tribute to the actor on social media. Dodd took to Twitter to so say that he would miss his longtime friend and how difficult it was to hear about his passing.