Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
117598957_10157778641222815_3466193037999670704_n.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
DC Big Events continues to be the best between the 2 big companies. Death Metal is damn good stuff.

Really wish they showed how Darkfather took down Supes.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Cable: They wilding in that book :mjtf: I'm not saying it's GOOD.... but they wilding the fukk out :russ:

Thor: :whew::whew::whew::whew: I wonder where they're gonna go from here as far as Galactus goes. Thor's vision of the future.... I guess that's inevitable (no pun intended). It's gotta hit 616 eventually.

Avengers: this issue felt.... weird.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Cable: They wilding in that book :mjtf: I'm not saying it's GOOD.... but they wilding the fukk out :russ:

Thor: :whew::whew::whew::whew: I wonder where they're gonna go from here as far as Galactus goes. Thor's vision of the future.... I guess that's inevitable (no pun intended). It's gotta hit 616 eventually.

Thor bodied Galactus and Black Winter just to find out Thanos coming with mljonir with the stones in, a black gauntlet and Marvel Zombies. Cates bringing back threads from Thanos Wins and Silver Surfer Black. :wow:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I got some hard and fast comic book rules and one of them is that no one character ever puts the beats on Galactus solo like he's a member of the Wrecking Crew. So you can guess what my opinion of this issue of Thor is.

This Khonshu story started off good but now I find that I don't give a damn about anything that's going on and wish it would just end. Honestly the only thing Jason Aaron hasn't shyt the bed with on this run is The Squadron Supreme so of course we haven't seen them for a million issues.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:jbhmm: you know Simon would have a point if he was using something like a laser gun or something more hi tech a basic earth basic gun is not going to do any thing to the aliens has to fight as a member of the green lantern corp.
Wasn't he 100% Earth based when he was introduded?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Thor bodied Galactus and Black Winter just to find out Thanos coming with mljonir with the stones in, a black gauntlet and Marvel Zombies. Cates bringing back threads from Thanos Win and Silver Surfer Black. :wow:

I wish Marvel kept this up and toned down the "events"

let their writers have this grand ass long term plan through multiple books they wrote with a huge ass endgame and let them run with it without it being an "event"