Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Zombie Batman by me

OyBcuBW.jpg

Since you guys liked zombie Batman, here's the man of tomorrow

TkTEucz.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wanna say I liked X-Factor, but it seemed kinda...... dry? I don't mean lacking in action or anything like that
It was like a procedural detective show. A lot of describing people's powers and what they can do with them in specific situations.

I liked a few of the character moments like Rachel having a pet War Hound puppy; Daken being a sluttacious whore at all times and laying the groundwork for a triangle between him, Northstar and Prodigy; the Magneto and Polaris father/daughter scene.

It also showed just what a useless bunch f loads the Quiet Council is. It took this moment in time for them to even think about the reincarnation process and the holes in it?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It was like a procedural detective show. A lot of describing people's powers and what they can do with them in specific situations.

I liked a few of the character moments like Rachel having a pet War Hound puppy; Daken being a sluttacious whore at all times and laying the groundwork for a triangle between him, Northstar and Prodigy; the Magneto and Polaris father/daughter scene.

It also showed just what a useless bunch f loads the Quiet Council is. It took this moment in time for them to even think about the reincarnation process and the holes in it?

you say it that way, yeah. I just couldn't put it into words.

Like they more showed who they were by doing, if that makers sense.

It's.... a shame Quicksilver isn't a mutant anymore. I'ma need an issue of him and Northstar getting on each other's nerves.

Also, I had no idea Rachel had this "Temporal Telepath" thing going. when did this happen?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I like the idea of the X-Factor book more than the issue itself. Way too much exposition and long winded explanations that weren't that interesting to begin with (the "mystery/reveal" wasn't compelling enough for that text). I was with Emma telling them to wrap it up already. I hope future cases are more interesting because I really like the concept of the book.

X-Men #10 was fine. I know next to nothing about Vulcan so :manny:

Kinda funny how Ewing basically gave Hickman the Cotati so mutants could start getting some Ws :pachaha: