Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yesterday Scott Lobdell announced he was leaving the RED HOOD & THE OUTLAWS series:

Not long after women came forward accusing him of sexual misconduct:

Yeah bad things have been said about him for awhile and thats a shame because I liked his Uncanny X Men stuff. It was very good to me. Never got into his DC mythos though.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Tell the brehs in here what you said to me. Keep that same energy clown :mjgrin:
HoarseForkedAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
bytch-made. That's what I thought. :russ:

nikka.....did your bytch ass really pull me in here for backup!? wooooooow....

this just might be the most bytch made thing i've ever seen on this forum :ohhh:

you're willing to fukk up the entire enjoyment of this thread from these dudes for your own selfish reasons...this speaks to the type of person you are nikka....no character at all. :snoop:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This clown @Booker T Garvey decided to use "comic book reader" as an insult, but won't repeat that sh*t to other comic readers on this forum. :mjlol:

No other comic book readers on this forum have stalked me for years on here though, they'd get the same smoke too :pachaha:

and clearly we're in a thread that you tagged me in so try and lie your way out of this one bytch nikka

9633424d9435471f9ce161b18981cd7c.gif

(out of respect for the discussion and everybody else in here this is my last reply. no need to derail the thread any further.)