Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC Comics AUGUST 2020 Solicitations

Interesting notes:

• No 'Generation' titles mentioned at all
  • Three Jokers finally gets a release date
  • Green Lantern Earth One Vol 2 will be out in August
  • Harley Quinn ends at issue #75
  • Josh Williamson's run on Flash begins its final arc
  • Chip Zdarsky co-writing the Dark Nights: Death Metal Guidebook! :ooh::leon:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
7ca47fb067ffd849b6b0b65d50b38d79.jpg

STL105737.jpg

It's a shame they'll never make this a movie because it's fukking PERFECT for the MCU. I've always thought this was the ideal scenario for a Doom film(after a first introduction with the FF).

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's a shame they'll never make this a movie because it's fukking PERFECT for the MCU. I've always thought this was the ideal scenario for a Doom film(after a first introduction with the FF).

They could actually do this. Strange is scheduled for his second move and probably won't have a third until after Doom is introduced. Honestly this should be the final one in the series and it will print money.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DON'T LEAVE CHIIIIIP :damn:

I've been seeing comments online that his Marvel-exclusive contract ends in June.

I would love it if he took a Jeff Lemire/Tom Taylor/Bryan Hill route and wrote books for both companies.

A Chip Zdarsky run on Nightwing or Green Arrow would be :wow:.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I've been seeing comments online that his Marvel-exclusive contract ends in June.

I would love it if he took a Jeff Lemire/Tom Taylor/Bryan Hill route and wrote books for both companies.

A Chip Zdarsky run on Nightwing or Green Arrow would be :wow:.

As long as he keeps working on Marvel I'm good. They need to stop fukking around and give him the main Spider Man book :ufdup: