Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But they're both going to die violent deaths. And mutants don't always lose. This time like may be different.

No doubt their both gonna die :pachaha:
Looked like mutants always lose looking at all of those Moira timelines :gucci:

Yeah I imagine this time will be different tho

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Savage avengers is giving Brother Voodoo the :mjpls: treatment. He starts off allowing himself to be kidnapped, then he takes a knife to the chest throat and wolverine saves him and now he's a damsel in distress for Dr Strange to save.
Marvel has zero respect for Voodoo. When he became the sorcerer supreme he was fukking up and taking L's all over the place including in his own solo book.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Good question. Why would Destiny ruin a mutant utopia?
Destiny's original mission was to find a way to prevent the many awful things that she saw coming down the pike that would destroy mankind. So if Moira and Krakoa are one of the things she saw that might be her reasoning.

Destiny also took over Moira's body in that shytty Chaos War crossover from a couple years ago so she might've realized some of Moria's secrets in that time.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Marvel is reprinting DD omnibus vol. 2 by Bendis. I have the first one and thought it was good, but not hype worthy good. Should i even bother buying it In the future?

Vol 1 ended with Kingpin going blind? I think. I recall DD taking over as a “boss.”

thats the one with Echo, right? "Parts of a Hole" with Quesada on art? Guardian Devil up to Parts of a Hole.

Believe it or not, I love the shyt out of this run.

Don't tell nobody, cause it's Bendis.

It's amazing how Bendis went from this stuff to being made fun of by other writers for how terrible he is.

ZD2EZYTA4N9QcWqkunmw65gC1_dILcl-p5RW7bATOvRy619w_nafsvwhJasQnbZ8j523j0Ny2cqPC19S_NvCAHeI7n5qKn1HAtfhXeBCcC6OwUBT_ULLXtsdrsTxoqh4mI4-rIgNwQ=s1600

props to @TheGodling for pointing it out. I'm so used to ignoring BendiSpeech that I glossed right over that panel :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Here's the story in case you didn't read that WW #750 that changes who the 1st superhero was in the DCU:

I'm confused.

I thought that was always the case.

Diana's always been fighting some war while Clark and even the Justice Society been in diapers. Even with the constant sliding timescale.

darwyn3.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
X-Men 6 talk:

I think Charles and Mags already got Destiny resurrected somewhere, but she didn't resurrect as a 90 year old.

Moira doesnt know it, and this is their way of having a leg up on Moira.

We all know Magneto can be very "ain't shyt", but Charles ain't shyt either. It's VERY easy to forget that despite how much they love their people, they are VERY MUCH villain protagonists.

At the same time, we haven't seen a Moira appearance yet. Something to think about.

I also think it's interesting how they're building/showing the system isn't gonna work. Gambit being disgruntled, too many evil mutants, mystique being mystique

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm confused.

I thought that was always the case.

Diana's always been fighting some war while Clark and even the Justice Society been in diapers. Even with the constant sliding timescale.

darwyn3.jpg
It was never canon in the DCU that Wonder Woman was the first hero who inspired everyone else...that was always Superman then it became Green Lantern Alan Scott I think after the first Crisis.