Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The Beast needs to go back to looking like this:
83d11b7d1d3b2b32ff1fe7c0f7b30393.jpg
Why?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Beast be looking different in like every other panel and shyt.

This muthafukka had metal spider legs in one of these newer X-Men runs.
The one where Scott, Logan and friends start rounding up all the mutant villains.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Beast be looking different in like every other panel and shyt.

This muthafukka had metal spider legs in one of these newer X-Men runs.
The one where Scott, Logan and friends start rounding up all the mutant villains.
That was Dark Beast and that wasn't a bad run all things considered.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That's a writing issue and Morrison's beast was a great moral compass.
That's an X-Men issue because the character is never written well in the X-books.
He may have started out as an X-Man but The Beast is really an Avengers character and I really think it is past time to give him back to that editorial side Marvel.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That's an X-Men issue because the character is never written well in the X-books.
He may have started out as an X-Man but The Beast is really an Avengers character and I really think it is past time to give him back to that editorial side Marvel.
Doing what being another smart guy in a room with two other smart guys? They should have put him on 3 X's with Jim Woo and Blue Marvel.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Doing what being another smart guy in a room with two other smart guys? They should have put him on 3 X's with Jim Woo and Blue Marvel.
Being the smart guy was never what he was boiled down to in The Avengers. As an Avenger he was the wisecracking comedy guy who also just happened to be a scientific genius plus he and Wonder Man have one of the bets friendships in all of comics.
In Avengers he is the mopey science guy who always seem depressed as fukk.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

For real, they turned him into a GREAT comic relief character who played the perfect overly intelligent witty character as opposed to Simon's stuffy one liners. Spiderman like banter but with far bigger words.

X-Men basically turned him into THE definition of "breh needs to get out and enjoy himself".

I'm surprised they haven't done a "Hank has nervous breakdown because he's spent 20 years in labs moping because his genius hasn't solved shyt" storyline

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Being the smart guy was never what he was boiled down to in The Avengers. As an Avenger he was the wisecracking comedy guy who also just happened to be a scientific genius plus he and Wonder Man have one of the bets friendships in all of comics.

If I saw this reply, I wouldn't have typed mines :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Knowledge is a burden and Wonderman is a bum. He never needs to be an avenger again.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
For real, they turned him into a GREAT comic relief character who played the perfect overly intelligent witty character as opposed to Simon's stuffy one liners. Spiderman like banter but with far bigger words.

X-Men basically turned him into THE definition of "breh needs to get out and enjoy himself".

I'm surprised they haven't done a "Hank has nervous breakdown because he's spent 20 years in labs moping because his genius hasn't solved shyt" storyline
He solved time travel. Wait he broke time travel. And to be fair no genius in comics has solved anything .