Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
it was so fukking good. i didnt know we were getting that many pages either; i thought it would be the length of a marvel what-if.

when nano-bats pulled the swerve at the end... :merchant::mindblown::whoa:

i really thought the narrator had found who he was looking for... :mjcry:

the only redeeming factor of king's run, imo, is that it illustrates just how classic the snyder/capullo run really was. at this point, i put their run above morrison's (although final crisis/return of bruce wayne >>>>>>> metal). even the weaker parts of their run shyt all over the crap that king is writing.

this week's issue was a joke. the less said about it the better.
I think King's run has fallen off quite a bit the further it moved past the not-wedding of Bruce and Selina, but I'll never understand the unanimous praise people have for the Snyder/Capullo run, which to me at times became sordidly over-written and overwrought, something that Snyder has only further divulged in since.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well X-Men #1 just got right to it.

So a bunch of super scientists turned themselves into..... apes :dahell:
Marvel humans are legit stupid.

Damn was that Serafina? Never thought I would see a Children of the Vault character again. But if this run is gonna be heavy on the post-human stuff...then makes sense they would show up. Since their pretty recent creations.

Ya can already see the problems that are gonna arise with that Magneto worship.

Jean's room right inbetween Cyclops and Wolv's :pachaha:

room 15 is probably Adam-X. Hell he was suppose to be anyway. Think Gambit was suppose to be too.

room 17 is interesting.... What other kid does Cyclops have :patrice:

And that ending :patrice:
Nate Grey

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_pziiwtevMZ1y798iko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pziiwtevMZ1y798iko1_1280.jpg

giphy.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Also, kinda surprised nobody has talked yet about the Superman Smashes The Klan book, lol. It's a visualisation of a 1946 story from the Superman radio serial, and this features old school Superman (leaping over buildings, no flight) as he helps a family of Chinese immigrants who are being targeted by the Klan.

First issue (of three) doesn't feature any actual smashing of Klan members yet but I am fairly sure this book is gonna deliver on that front. :russ: