Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how the Con's barely have any actual comic book stuff anymore
Thats because outside media have lapped the comics x10 over. There's no use anymore, you would have to go to a lesser known con.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
What do you think of the batman who laughs? Idk sometimes it reaches punisher kills the universe bad :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What do you think of the batman who laughs? Idk sometimes it reaches punisher kills the universe bad :francis:
The Batman Who Laughs was a cool idea for a one-off appearance but as a continuing character he might be the worst thing to be forced down readers throats by one of the Big Two companies since Bendis had his hard-on for The Hood.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Batman Who Laughs was a cool idea for a one-off appearance but as a continuing character he might be the worst thing to be forced down readers throats by one of the Big Two companies since Bendis had his hard-on for The Hood.
They did it wrong. He should have gone on a Kravens last hunt, kidnapped Bat’s and Joker and then hunted the rogues gallery/police. Maybe even kill one or two of the lesser ones. Then it would take a collaboration of Bat’s and Maybe Joker to take him out in a all out fight.

that would be some shyt people would like to see

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
found my Infamous Iron Man forgot I had the Kane variant.

:banderas:

bfV0s8V.jpg