Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I hate what DC did to 90s replacements like Wally, Kyle, and Tim Drake. A whole generation of folks grew up with Wally as The Flash, Kyle as Green Lantern, and Tim as Robin only to turn around and bring back Barry, Hal, and making bytch ass Damian Wayne Robin. :scust:
It kinda defeats the purpose of the legacy characters tbh. Something DC was proud of with their characters. Although I love Damian Wayne.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
House of X 4 punched my soul in the stomach and stole its lunch money.

My inner-child wants more. Now.

Logan and Kurt... :mjcry::salute:
giphy.gif

Thank you, Hickman.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Mutant population was 17 million + after Genosha and Wanda its under 200. Are you playing nice with the people that caused this or going for broke because they can't be trusted? :patrice:

i mean, most of those mutants were turned back human. are you specifically attacking the one that did the attacks, or does this become a war on humans?

teacher

All Star
Daps
i mean, most of those mutants were turned back human. are you specifically attacking the one that did the attacks, or does this become a war on humans?

I guess you aren't reading HoX? Genosha murdered 16 milllion then Wanda depowered about 1 million. We can remove the 1 million and talk about the 16 then :sas2:

Where were the avengers or whoever :unimpressed: Being complicit you mine as well be an accomplice

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I guess you aren't reading HoX? Genosha murdered 16 milllion then Wanda depowered about 1 million. We can remove the 1 million and talk about the 16 then :sas2:

Where were the avengers or whoever :unimpressed: Being complicit you mine as well be an accomplice

i read the splash panel. but i have a hard time making sense of all that. 16 million is a lof of people, yet genosha is about the size of hawaii and they only have about a million people on the collective island, so where did genosha fit the remainding 15 million?

and the avengers were out doing their own thing im sure.

teacher

All Star
Daps
i read the splash panel. but i have a hard time making sense of all that. 16 million is a lof of people, yet genosha is about the size of hawaii and they only have about a million people on the collective island, so where did genosha fit the remainding 15 million?

and the avengers were out doing their own thing im sure.

Were sentinel activity limited to Genosha? Either way that's what's stated so it is CANON. Regardless if you believe that happened or not. How do you feel about those numbers? Should mutants still play nice if that's true?