Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
liked that most recent Avenging Spiderman. Superior Spider is just raw. Very fresh idea for the character

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Them dikkheads at DC need 2 do da right thing and let Gail brang byke tha

"Secret Six".

We need a villain book outchea brehs.

:blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Age of Ultron #1 was asscheeks.
You can tell that this shyt was written back when Bendis was still in charge of the Avengers books and that it sat on the shelves for a while.
I have read where some people from Marvel have tried to act like the Spiderman in AoU is Doc Ock but that was Peter Parker.
And it follows the usual Bendis by the numbers dikkriding of a specific character (in this issue Hawkeye) while every other character acts like they are from Bizarro World.
Love him or hate him, Captain America aint going to be shaking in a corner like a 13 year old girl who just found out Justin Bieber got married regardless of what is gong on at the time.
Stark was acting out of character too.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Age of Ultron #1 was asscheeks.
You can tell that this shyt was written back when Bendis was still in charge of the Avengers books and that it sat on the shelves for a while.
I have read where some people from Marvel have tried to act like the Spiderman in AoU is Doc Ock but that was Peter Parker.
And it follows the usual Bendis by the numbers dikkriding of a specific character (in this issue Hawkeye) while every other character acts like they are from Bizarro World.
Love him or hate him, Captain America aint going to be shaking in a corner like a 13 year old girl who just found out Justin Bieber got married regardless of what is gong on at the time.
Stark was acting out of character too.

Lol...you hate on everything.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
My local comicbook shop didn't get all their shipment of this week's new stuff

because of tha snowstorms, :sadcam:

DMR

Killa
Daps
Lol...you hate on everything.

Actually hes right, Im also tired of Bendis writing heroes out of character. It should be better than Fear Itself (he'd have to try VERY hard not to be) but still its gonna suck, thats why they are putting it into alternative universe from jump.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Bendis haters mad hawkeye was killing people? Still don't understand why he doesn't use a gun.

DMR

Killa
Daps
Bendis haters mad hawkeye was killing people? Still don't understand why he doesn't use a gun.

Isnt ultimate hawkeye shooting ppl left and right?

And yes Im mad @ Bendis for making Magneto a turncoat.

Still all New x-men has been good so far, we'll see how the rest of his books turns out

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm not even a Bendis hater (ANX has been good and Powers Bureau #1 was great, still like Ultimate Spidey) but dude has never written a decent Avengers story in the entire time he was on the books and its just continuing with Age of Ultron.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm not even a Bendis hater (ANX has been good and Powers Bureau #1 was great, still like Ultimate Spidey) but dude has never written a decent Avengers story in the entire time he was on the books and its just continuing with Age of Ultron.

that is just not true.

Under him Avengers outsold x-men. Which was not happening before.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
that is just not true.

Under him Avengers outsold x-men. Which was not happening before.

How exactly is my opinion on the quality of Bendis' writing "not true"?
Besides I didn't say anything about how well his Avengers books sold, I just said they were shytty. And his Avengers run wouldn't be the first time that a fan favorite creator was able to get people to buy his subpar books in mass quantities.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides I didn't say anything about how well his Avengers books sold, I just said they were shytty. And his Avengers run wouldn't be the first time that a fan favorite creator was able to get people to buy his subpar books in mass quantities.

Word to Jeph Loeb

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

The way you stated it made it seem as if it was a fact.

I personally don't like Jeph Leob but i will not deny that his books sell other people just like I will not take that away from the man.