Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at sinister completely fukking shyt up

wonder what his true motive was though?

the combos of the different mutant DNA has some interesting possibilities :wow:
It remind of a xmen villain mimic who had the power to stack 5 of the power and ability of other mutants. Mimic (comics) - Wikipedia

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Powers of X #1...

:manny:

And this guy has the nerve to talk about X-Men writers telling the same stories over and over again...

Some of it is good, some of it is bad fanfiction fodder...it's all really not as different as he wants to make it out to be. If you enjoy it, fair play to you, I'm not gonna rain on your parade.

I thought it was EHHHHH. I won't be picking up #2

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
the leaders of mutantkind are retarded. who the fukk trusts sinister?
...It literally says mutant leadership disappeared

That could have been Marvel's Crisis on Infinite Earths. Could have merged the Ultimate universe with mainstream Marvel universe and be able to start from scratch.
Why would they have done something so stupid?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I would want to make it weird with a mix of characters who have powers derived from magic and not just magic users.

I like your idea of having Agatha Harkness as a part of it too.

I'd have these folks be the team:

Daimon Hellstrom
Blade
Gargoyle (always liked him from the old Defenders)
Sebastian Druid (Hellstrom killed his dad which would cause drama plus Sebastian is a bit of a dikk)
Elsa Bloodstone (cool character I've always liked)
Vertigo (one of the Salem's Seven witches who is also Agatha Harkness' grand-daughter)
Snowbird (another cool ass character who I've always liked)
Hercules (because every Avengers team needs a god)

And there used to be this updated version of the team called the Howling Commandos that was made up of monsters and their headquarters was built on the back of this giant dragon that flew them wherever they needed to go. So I'd have them use Grogg the Dragon as their HQ!.

I like this!

You got Agatha/Vertigo as an almost supernatural Professor X/Cyclops, and Vertigo shunning Blade's advances

Gargoyle trying to keep Daimon under control :mjlol:

Snowbird being the innocent

Sebastian being one step away from betraying the team, while being friendzoned by Elsa

Elsa being too drunk to give a shyt about any of it outside of killing monsters (and hating/wanting to fukk Blade)

Hercules enabling Elsa's recklessness, plus being the teams other expert (snowbird) on mythological threats

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Reading Powers of X tomorrow.

Reading The Sandman books that I’ve had backlogged right now though.

If you’re a comic book fan and not reading The Dreaming, Lucifer, or House of Whispers right now, you’re pouring jelly on yourself :ufdup:

I'm letting Lucifer pile up so I can read it all in one go.