Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ok that Sabretooth capture feels like a trap. Cyclops is too devious to just show up and leave Creed like that for the fantastic 4. Plus a lot of signs they want Franklin and his powers to join them. He was the only one on their list of Omegas that they had aligned with humans.

Yup, and getting the Omega mutants is top priority for them.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hickman and his circles/languages.

"it's not a dream if its real."

:heh: it's amazing to me how well Hickman's writing conveys Magneto's utter contempt for humanity without Mags outright stating it or even doing anything evil. Like he could blow up and kill them at any given second.

DId Xavier grow spare X-Men? Heal them? what's going on there?
Breh, I swear every time Hickman writes a new book he must be spending half his preparation time on creating a new symbol language. :deadrose:

I loved House of X. It's the grand scale setup it needed to be, and the concept, while familiar, leaves so much room to take it into different directions.

Also, Orchis repurposing Sol's Hammer as an intergalactic Sentinel factory and Mystique and Toad seemingly stealing its schematics from Damage Control means space fukkery is right around the corner, right? :lupe:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Breh, I swear every time Hickman writes a new book he must be spending half his preparation time on creating a new symbol language. :deadrose:

I loved House of X. It's the grand scale setup it needed to be, and the concept, while familiar, leaves so much room to take it into different directions.

Also, Orchis repurposing Sol's Hammer as an intergalactic Sentinel factory and Mystique and Toad seemingly stealing its schematics from Damage Control means space fukkery is right around the corner, right? :lupe:
Waiting for that Sinister stimulus package

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
HoX 1 was dope. I'm not really invested in the story, yet. Seems like the same ol' stuff we've seen before, only on a grander scale.

That helmet is so fukkin stupid. :dead:
Others have said it but the helmet gives of The Maker vibes and considering how we got the FF in the first issue and the enormity of Xavier's plans, I wouldn't be shocked if at some point it is revealed that Xavier has somehow mind-melded with The Maker's consciousness.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s early but house of X reminds me of Fable when the Fables are at their most arrogant. Also Professor X has to be the maker in disguise right? Like he looks just like him, and FF making a cameo issue #1

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Others have said it but the helmet gives of The Maker vibes and considering how we got the FF in the first issue and the enormity of Xavier's plans, I wouldn't be shocked if at some point it is revealed that Xavier has somehow mind-melded with The Maker's consciousness.

That could work :ohhh:

But at the same time, The Maker stuff is so evident and Hickman is a known troll, so it might be too obvious if the reveal is about evil Reed....unless it's a never treated as big reveal and The Maker connection is explained quickly :patrice:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Regarding House of X

the list of Omega Level Mutants, I was surprised Scarlet Witch wasn't there. Or is she no longer a mutant?

Also surprised Cable/Nate Grey/ Rachel didn't make the list but Hope did

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Regarding House of X

the list of Omega Level Mutants, I was surprised Scarlet Witch wasn't there. Or is she no longer a mutant?

Also surprised Cable/Nate Grey/ Rachel didn't make the list but Hope did
Don't think her or quicksilver are mutants any more considering the magneto ain't daddy retcon. But with Marvel having the x-men rights back.... only a matter of time before that gets changed back