Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
They could get away with the bi thing for sure. Some people in the gay community even hate on bi people. They need representation. Why not Bobby? I remember when my ex started liking girls, her girlfriend's friends kept talking about bi girls - how they didn't trust them because they were just on a p*ssy vacay for a while before they went back to dikkland.

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
So all there's left to do is petition for him to be the first big bi character. As if we care. This is like an It's Always Sunny episode with the fake ethical crap behind what we really want.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
You seem mad about it though.

Most people consider Hickman a comic god. Is what it is.

And I'm of the opinion that they are astoundingly, spellbindingly wrong. So I said so.

Comics God...he isn't even comics Judas.

I'm not mad, I'm stating an opinion. It's most everyone else in the thread responding to me that seem wound up about the issue.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"And as far as the coroners know...

The autopsy shows...

It was a Shaolin blow!"

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
One thimy about Hickman though, is that he's a slow burn. How will that translate to enjoyable X-Books? X-Books are fast-paced when they're good. There's tension and excitement. Is he gonna write them like his Avengers or FF? Because that will not work.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I see Marvel got another Ultron event coming. I hope it leads to them finally separating Ultron from Hank Pym. His character has been put thru the ringer enough.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I see Marvel got another Ultron event coming. I hope it leads to them finally separating Ultron from Hank Pym. His character has been put thru the ringer enough.

:hhh: nah they made for each other. Never liked Pym's bytch ass anyway, he always whining about something.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read House of X #1 and its basically Utopia part 2. :mjtf:
It funny you said that it remind of Magneto Asteroid M well the third version when he was grant mutants a safe haven away from humankind only now it feel like X is magneto and the x-men and their mutant villains are the The Acolytes.