Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Read an interview today where Axel Alonzo called this bullshyt the flagship X-Men title? :why:

LOL. Ill check for Uncanny Avengers but thats it. A Legion book? Jean Grey back as a teen? Uncanny X men killed off while the Avengers line get treated like royalty? Pretty wild.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
LOL. Ill check for Uncanny Avengers but thats it. A Legion book? Jean Grey back as a teen? Uncanny X men killed off while the Avengers line get treated like royalty? Pretty wild.

:dwillhuh: I thought Uncanny Avengers was a combination of Uncanny X-Men and Avengers? Isn't that why the name combination and the mish mash of Avengers and X-Men on the same squad?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They can do whatever fukkery they want just leave Wolverine and the X-Men and X-Force alone.

SMH @ Husk fukking Toad :smh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm still mad about them ending UXM. Gillen had that book better than it's been since the Claremont days and it was the top-selling book in the company! :why:

They demoted dude to Iron Man. :snoop: I would quit and go to DC if I was him.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
They can do whatever fukkery they want just leave Wolverine and the X-Men and X-Force alone.

SMH @ Husk fukking Toad :smh:

I don't know about Remender staying on X-Force or Secret Avengers long. He's gonna be writing Uncanny Avengers and Cap. His plate should be pretty full.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Guess we can all assume that Cyclops and Emma Frost make out of AVX alive based off this cover for the All New X-Men comic:
11aabg7.jpg

I wonder who the random civilians are supposed to be in the background?
Theres two Iceman!? :krs: Bobby was my favorite Xmen.