Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think those are random civilians

The broad looks like Rachel Grey and the guy looks like David Alleyne aka Prodigy.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
lol i just want to see past beast reaction to present beast. if told right it would hilarious.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Check out this art from the canceled Transformers/Justice League crossover; the idea got dropped when DC decided to reboot everything.

i1a9gm.jpg

They should take another look at doing this because just the promo art alone makes it look like it would be cool as hell. Green Lantern Optimus Prime? Wonder Woman's invisible jet as a Transformer? A Batman Transformer? This could have been (and could still be) epic.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Can someone tell me the follow up to House of M? I'm trying to get answers after that ending.

The follow up was Decimation when there was just 200 mutants left, Son of M which was about Pietro fukking everyone over to get the Inhumans Terrigen Mists to get his powers back, and Deadly Genesis when Xavier was exposed about his lies about the third Summers brother Vulcan.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The follow up was Decimation when there was just 200 mutants left, Son of M which was about Pietro fukking everyone over to get the Inhumans Terrigen Mists to get his powers back, and Deadly Genesis when Xavier was exposed about his lies about the third Summers brother Vulcan.

Yea, Decimation is what I want. How are the other 2? I really don't care about Quick's story, but maybe X's.