Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what I"am saying that boy scout leader bull aint going to fly with these guys

It aint even just about that group, it's about the situation.

They talking about the end of the fukking Multiverse and that fool is on some ole "We'll find a way to do it at the last moment" bullshyt.

He'll kill Nazi's to protect millions but won't take out an already doomed planet to save multiple universes? :beli:

I'm a huge Cap fan, but I hated that muthafukka in New Avengers, I wish they would have stomped his ass after their mindfukked him.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It aint even just about that group, it's about the situation.

They talking about the end of the fukking Multiverse and that fool is on some ole "We'll find a way to do it at the last moment" bullshyt.

He'll kill Nazi's to protect millions but won't take out an already doomed planet to save multiple universes? :beli:

I'm a huge Cap fan, but I hated that muthafukka in New Avengers, I wish they would have stomped his ass after their mindfukked him.

:childplease: They're only interested in saving Earth. Cap saw through their bullshyt and they tossed him. Richards isnt even sure if destroying another world would save Earth let alone pervent the multiverse from falling apart. Cap sitting at a table where men casually create unlimited energy with spare parts, and can summon the power of gods.

Its a shytty repeat of Planet Hulk, good characters acting out of character because writers are lazy. Cap taking the place of BP.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you're saying makes way more sense but it doesn't fit the "Cyclops is an evil fukk up" narrative Marvel has been pushing (that nobody is buying).

They should of had Scott kill the professor consciously not under the Phoenix entity and beast in the illuminati ? They better off inviting Alex :stopitslime: and cap fought in ww2 he should understand the greater good he's not superman or batman . Let Bucky take caps spot that boy is :blessed:

What comic is Bucky featured in?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: They're only interested in saving Earth. Cap saw through their bullshyt and they tossed him. Richards isnt even sure if destroying another world would save Earth let alone pervent the multiverse from falling apart. Cap sitting at a table where men casually create unlimited energy with spare parts, and can summon the power of gods.

Its a shytty repeat of Planet Hulk, good characters acting out of character because writers are lazy. Cap taking the place of BP.

Or civil war :heh: marvel event writers just write characters to serve the story damn if it makes sense ( sees ironman sending villains out to get innocent heroes to register as If that's not a horrible idea )

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mad nikkaz died:

Father

ALL tha descendants.

...maybe Hank Pym.

:usure: if that last thing is true I'm tight . He got back on my goodside in avengers academy . With a big ultron story is coming up so he will make the big save then again with bendis who knows :beli: I swear if hawkeye dies again I'm done with bendis

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
We all know shyt is going to go wrong, they'll need Cap and he'll give them the told you so. :cenatroll:

DC did the whole mindwipe cover-up better.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The problem with the Illuminati is that they all act like they have a high success rate. The majority of their decisions have ended horribly and come back to bite them and the rest of the Marvel u in the ass.
The Super-Hero Registration stuff, shipping Hulk into space, making the Skrulls all paranoid so that they would do the Secret Invasion.
They are a talented bunch of egotistical fukk ups when gathered together. And that is the other thing, these dudes are spouting all this nonsense to Captain America about how big a deal this situation is but they can't fathom that maybe they need to be reaching out to some other people for help.
This entire book is going to be one long range sonning of every dude in the group because when they gather together they do exactly what Cap was speechifying about: they create situations that end up being worse than the problem they are gathered together to solve.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know shyt is going to go wrong, they'll need Cap and he'll give them the told you so. :cenatroll:

DC did the whole mindwipe cover-up better.

I think brubaker got cap the best and the world he fits in . Most people seem to write cap as a superman type boyscout when in actuality he's a solider who's killed people . He understands the hard deeds need to be done sometimes ( I haven't read this issue with the illuminati I'm just saying )

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think you need to go back and re-read issue 2.

According to Reed, when the incursion takes place one of two things will happen:

1. The earths collide and that destroys BOTH universes

2, ONE of the earths is destroyed but both universes survive.

The problem with the Illuminati is that they all act like they have a high success rate. The majority of their decisions have ended horribly and come back to bite them and the rest of the Marvel u in the ass.
The Super-Hero Registration stuff, shipping Hulk into space, making the Skrulls all paranoid so that they would do the Secret Invasion.
They are a talented bunch of egotistical fukk ups when gathered together. And that is the other thing, these dudes are spouting all this nonsense to Captain America about how big a deal this situation is but they can't fathom that maybe they need to be reaching out to some other people for help.
This entire book is going to be one long range sonning of every dude in the group because when they gather together they do exactly what Cap was speechifying about: they create situations that end up being worse than the problem they are gathered together to solve.

The problem with Cap is that he's so hard line about shyt. Destroying another planet isn't even their first solution. One thing I think some of yall are overlooking is there's a time limit to this shyt. The incursions happen randomly but once they begin they only have 8 hours before collision. They're confident they could find another way with time, but they don't have time.

I could understand Cap's point way more if it was an actual plan outside of "We'll come up with something".

Also note that T'Challa KNOWS this group is full of fukk ups, even during their little role call he said something about seeing a road filled with regrets. It's just that T'Challa fully grasps the scale of the situation and Steve doesn't.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's just an article written by someone too lazy to do research.

The headline is misleading as fukk too. It makes it seem like they're trying to make a Marvel version of "Fifty Shades of Grey" when that's not what they're doing at all.

Marvel has been trying romance themed stuff for a LONG time. I think most people don't realize that romance comics were pretty popular for awhile. Some years backs "Spider-Man loves Mary Jane" was one of Marvel's more popular books. The X-Men line was a fukking soap opera for the longest time.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
How do you guys think tha heroes of tha MU will figure out that Doc Ock is

"possessing" Spider-Man's body?

The X-Men were close, LoL! Luckily Rachel decided not 2 read his mind.